Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Moonglow zoo festival and fundraiser

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic
Daz
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:19 pm Post subject: Moonglow zoo festival and fundraiser Reply with quote

I sincerely appologize. We are going to have to reschedule this thing for next week, same time same place. The shard keeps crashing and i cant get anything ready when it tosses me back each time to the time before.

I posted and incharacter story to explain the postponement.

once again i'm sorry. I simply cannot work under these conditions. lol. See yall next week.

by the way... could i get a kid count? roundabout's fine, thanks.
Slightly Crazed
Slightly Crazed

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:18 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Cat and I were going to be babysitters tonight (last night). I "think" I still can for next week. Not sure about Cat. I wouldn't mind a head count myself.... *wonders what I got us into*.
Either way, the Zoo thingy was going to be the highlight of the year for Ditto. okay, well, tied with the day Taro came back. So, babysitter or not, Im trying like heck to be there next week. I especially look forward to seeing the elf pictured in the poster. Will he be in a cage or in a petting corral? Wink

And btw, I really laughed when I read the IC about the delay. hehe Cool way of describing...things.

See yas next week,
*hugs*
Ditto

Quote: "Oh Great! First I get stabbed and now I'm bleeding!" - Ditto
[quote="Tarothin Armunn"]I know and I have mood swings like a pregnant woman at times. :/ I'm very random.[/quote]
Ceinwyn ab'Arawn
Transcendent Spammer
Transcendent Spammer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:22 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Not yer fault, silly. Blaming oneself for a UO mishap.. pshaw..

At any rate, not sure how many kids we have.. I think we had 10-12 ready to go last night. Not sure how many for next week. Might be more, might be less.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: