Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Darkness and thought, the return of a Juggernaut.

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Lestat
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:19 pm Post subject: Darkness and thought, the return of a Juggernaut. Reply with quote

Dark days, dark days... Thoughts consumed Lestats thoughts as his medetation was nearly complete.. It has been a long time since he has been with his Brood in Umbra and as normal he vanished without a goodbye or a why.. Just another mystery. But the time is nearly here and time for him to rise again from the darkness, of the nether realm and throw himself back into the farm of cattle known as the mortal realm.. *Eyes open*
* He walks around a bit stretching out his bones then finds a peice of paper and begins to write*
"My dark lady, I know I have been gone for sometime but trust in the fact that I am better then I was before I left. The pathetic clans of light were boring me so I figured I would give them some time to regroup themselves, for there upcoming destruction at the hands of our clan. Your Juggernaut shall make his return in a fortnight *signed Lestat Alexander Da'mon" *sealed with the Da'mon emblem*
*Grabs a vampire bat "take this to umbra"*
Merci d'Rue
Babbling Loony
Babbling Loony

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:24 pm Post subject: Umbra welcomes the Juggernaut Reply with quote

The bat swirled and soared into Umbra's Sepulcher. It had changed vastly as the twin ice throne's made it unclear where he should drop his note.

A claw snatched the bat out of the air dragging the flailing creature down bringing it level with two bright blue eyes. Pulling the note from the creature she released it and it flew quickly away. She sniffed the note and her Lycan senses picked up the smell of blood and Umbra. She relaxed visibly. This was from one of Umbra's own.

The Matriarch read the note and smiled. Aaah Lestat, welcome home. I shall deliver your note to Ceinwyn, the Matriarchs, are happy for your return.

Merci turned and pinned the note with a dagger to Ceinwyns throne then transforming rushed out the door. The Lycan Matriarch howling into the night as she ran wildly thru the forest. The call of other wolves lifting their voices in unison with her.
Ceinwyn ab'Arawn
Transcendent Spammer
Transcendent Spammer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:34 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

So the Warlord returns... just in time for training this mottley crew.

I bet he'll have a story or two when he returns...
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: