Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

A letter to the Grand Duchess Molly Kaldhel...

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
King Sidhe
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:53 pm Post subject: A letter to the Grand Duchess Molly Kaldhel... Reply with quote

Dear Lady,

After much thought and soul searching, I have reached some conclusions. First, Loyalty Begets Loyalty. It was an old adage of my fathers, bless his soul, and now I have come to realize what it means.

I have found that some nobles have forgotten what the true meaning of what nobility is. I have searched long and hard to find a place to call home, and yet again, I find that what I called home, was not what I thought it should be.

I have been accused of being proud, and if that is a sin, then I shall admit I am guilty of it. I have strived hard for what I have, and for what I have become. And yes, I am proud of my many accomplishments. I have worked hard for them.

But one thing that I am most proud of, is my honor. I strive to adhere to the virtues, and will defend my honor as best as I can. I shall lay down my life to defend that honor.

I hope that you would be willing to admit me to the Consensus of Light as a servant of the virtues that I hold dear. I offer my fealty, and will strive to be honorable in all that I am asked to do. I will offer my respect and services at the next meeting of the Royal Court if you admendable.

In return, I would ask you to understand that as a servant I will show you the respect and faith that you show me. I will answer the call to battle or serve in whatever manner you might deem best, and I will serve honorably. Nobles are here to serve the people, the people serve faithfully in return.

I close this letter with the fondest wish that I might be accepted into the light, and that I can find the peace that I have been searching for all my life. My travels have taught me many things, and I hope that you and yours might take advantage of me and mine.

Sincerely,

The Glorious Lord King Sidhe
Molly

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:56 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings Lord Sadhe,

I have received your request. We would be most pleased to accept your membership in the Consensus of Light. A man of your character will be most valued among the membership. I look forward to a most fruitful association. We will see you at the Royal Court this week where you will be announced as a new member.

Sincerely,
Grand Duchess Molly Kaldhel
The House of the Gauntlet
Royal Court of Light, Luna
Alliance of the Consensus of Light
Sanctus, Luna, Malas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXoGDbJ5nLU
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: