Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

*A Sealed letter to Queen Sarah De'Fiona*

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Angelique
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 9:06 pm Post subject: *A Sealed letter to Queen Sarah De'Fiona* Reply with quote

*a personal letter written on familiar paper but with an unfamiliar script*

Dear Sarah,

Tis with a heavy heart, I ask my mother to take down this letter to you.
Our conversation in the kitchen of your palace was very prophetic. As I am sure you are aware, the drow Faith, snuck into your palace, past the guards, keeping to the shadows. I was rescued quickly by one of your guards. For that I send my deepest gratitude.

This same drow managed to sneak into my tavern, keeping to shadows and took me again. I just wish to warn you to be careful. As we spoke, being the wife of a public political man does make one a target. Protect your baby and yourself at all costs, especially with Rufus gone so much of the time. If I had it to do over again, I would have taken the drows threats seriously and taken my babies and gone into hiding. She has taken the life of my unborn and tho Isk speaks positive words to me, his eyes betray his lips. I know not if we will be able to have more once I have healed. Auris grew very weak and we worried for his safty but thanks to the quick thinking of Alizia Randerstill, I think he will pull through well.

Please give serious thought to our conversation the night of the ball and take the appropriate precautions to ensure your safty and that of your child.

Your friend,
Angelique

(scripted as she spoke it, Eva Morei)
Cassiopea
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 5:14 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Opening her mail she comes across a letter penned in unfamiliar script and pauses. Reading the carefully written text Sarah begins to cry. A cold tear drops from her chin hitting her swollen belly. Quickly it’s followed by others until she is forced to put the letter down. Rubbing her hand over her stomach Sarah whispers a plea for the unborn child’s health.

Working herself out of the deep-seated chair she re-reads the letter carefully. Knowing the tremendous risk Angelique took to write such a letter, one full of urgent pleas to be careful along with the events that lead up to her pain and sorrow.

Thinking of what Angelique must be facing, Sarah’s mind attempts yet fails to fathom a reason as to why anyone even this Drow would want to harm an innocent babe? Kissing the letter tenderly she pens a reply.

Dearest Friend,

I wish I could express the pain I feel over your loss. Having been pregnant to this point, I can only imagine how it would feel to lose a child. The close bond that I have with my unborn son is as strong as if he were in my arms already. My prayers, thoughts and of course my love I send to you in the hope it will grant you strength and hope.

I will heed your words and be very careful in all my endeavors. Rufus has been wondering the realm for too long and I have begun to worry about his safety. His last letter reflected his high hopes and his deep love for me and the babe. But his position as Regent and a leader among many puts his child in the path of danger. Powerful men have powerful enemies as we talked about that night. If only I had known it was to be so true.......so quickly.

Believe me when I say my heart is broken by this sad news. Please let me come to your side whenever you feel it is safe. I warm touch from a friend may help you heal.

As always, give my highest regards to Isk. I know it pains him that we are friends but deep down he is a good man.

Yours forever,
Sarah

Not bothering to stamp it she seals the letter with no flourish and has a courier in plain yet in rich attire take the letter to the house of Angelique’s mother.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: