Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

THANKS ALOT!
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic
Sadira Reflov
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:11 pm Post subject: THANKS ALOT! Reply with quote

IN light of all the bickering..and what not..I just want to take this time to say thanks. I mean that in the most sincere manner.

Thank you Molly for sponsering these boards...for coming to visit...and for being you.

Thank you Savhanna for everything...the friendship you gave me though you had doubts about me joining your guild when we first met. Thank you for being one of the ones to call me in my time of sorrow just to see how I am doing...or when Kitty was in the hospital.

Thank Cein for letting me vent many times. Thanks for the chats and for offering a spot in your guild to help pass the time away.

Thank you Kuja for being you..no matter how annoying you can be to others. Though next time you are down...you will see what the outside looks like. Thanks for all the chats and help.

Thanks Evo for being one of the two that helped my daughter to pwn her first player..even it if was just in icq. Thanks for the chats and all that.

Thank you James for putting up with an absent ig wife. Thanks for going along with some of my weird ideas.

Thank you Zarlox for putting up with me as well. For helping mature the plot of Sanctus...and for going along with some of my ideas too.

Thank you Bailos for being you. You have been one of the greatest inspirations for a plot that I had in the longest time. Thanks for carrying it out with me and watching Sanctus grow once again after our efforts.

Thank you Isk for accepting me into your world of rp. I have enjoyed the wonderful interactions and the challenge it represents for Ali.

Thank you Mark for allowing me within the ranks of Humanis. For the wonderful time that I had there while you were in charge.

Thank you Mallory for giving SAdira another good friend within the ranks of Sanctus. Thank you for your kind words and your humerous icqs.

Thank you Toren for being one of the sweetest guys in UO. For allowing me to enter in a new plot...and for participating in the one that help rebuild Sanctus.

Thank you Legerion for being a funny little PIA. I have enjoyed Cassandra's time as being his wife. I can't wait for future events when I am able to play here again.

Thank you Sylver for being the one to make me truly wish to be part of the community. For being sweet and kind..for showing me things and introducing me to people such as Savhanna. You were one of the first friends I made within this game..I shall never forget that.

Thank you Vaen for being...the mischievous yet overly protective warrior. For being fun to rp with and enjoy manipulating with Deja. With more than one of your characters. Thank you for accepting Deja for what she was and play along with it.

Thank you Toni for being one of the many that are in middle with me..and for the new found friendship that I hope blossoms over time.

Thank you Dyn for being one of the few that fought with us during the dreaded Bailos rule. Thanks for becoming someone I can talk to.

Thank you Talon for accepting me into the Sanctus ranks when you first started it out. Thank you for giving Sadira a home within the game.

Thank you Beleth for giving me a soon to be plot to work with...for the challenge it will give my character and for your interesting icqs. I do believe you and James are neck to neck on those.

Thank you Murdoc for being yourself. Thanks for accepting Tyra as a young woman and not treat her like the child everyone grew to love. Thanks for all the good times with Walter.

Thank you Porthos for your advise and wisdom in some questions I had. Thank you for putting up with some of my blabbering.

Thank you Dragoona for being one of the interesting evil ones I got to deal with. I enjoyed the business diplomatic manner Norture had with Penny.

Thank you Azreal for being the first evil minded one I met in game. I remember you well from my first encounters with you and Cassandra.

Thank you Orcs! you have proven that UO can be a blast by just sitting in a tavern and watch you hint on women. Or as I was lucky enough to probably had the ONLY flower orc for my wedding..my first UO wedding that is. I shall never forget that.

Thank you Ditto for being you..there isn't much more to say..your innocent eye in dealing of the supposed bs...makes me see things differently as well.

Thank you Poet for accepting the "Affair" idea of Poet and DeSiree. Thank you for allowing me to bring in a character with a background within UO.

Thank you Vahn for dealing with me. I know I have not played for a while but thanks for accepting that and being cool. Thanks for the chats and the kind words.

Thank you Eldred for giving Ali a reason to remain in the realm. For giving her hope that her touch isn't that of the blackwidow...though you are not on hardly at all. mmm maybe there is something there...

ADDON: Thank you my love and sweetie...Rob. If it weren't for you..I wouldn't be in this community at all...as I would not been in the game. Thank you for introducing me to a game that has been my escape during hard times..and just to help me relax. If it weren't for you..I would not be where I am today...(mutters something about at home sick taking care two kids) I love you! (btw...his puppy dog look when he informed me I forgot him..I just had to do the addon.)

There are so many more I have to thank for past and present rps and plots. I want to thank each and every one of you for the multi levels of friendship that had been built over time..and for the possible new ones to come. The world is vile with war pounding away taking alot of our loved ones..including ones in the game. The bickering...the shouting..the hurt pride and jabbing remarkes...makes me cringe and want to quit. But then I think of those...of you that help make the experience worth while. EAch of you play your own part..each of you add your own spice to the soup. Sometimes that spice may be too much..sometimes may be too little. I vented threatening in a heated moment with whips and what nots. But I think instead of ventings...instead of the mud slinging..that this community needs is a Thank you. I have made some very good friends here..that I hold dear to my heart. UO is the first game of this kind that I ever joined. I stuck through during the Star Wars evolution...I stuck through the WoW evasion. I can't see myself playing another game besides this one. I can't imagine meeting up with a bunch of wonderful but very hard headed people as the group that makes up this community. I know you all have doubts of the goodness of others within here...the posts that pile up like manure on a hot humid day. But I recall the goodness...how you all pull together in a time of need... when Stormhaven was hacked and lost...everyone got together...gathered up tiems to ensure noone would raid it..and quickly placed homes within the spot to ensure Stormhaven lived..even if it was just for a short time after...the benefits...I remember those who are gone...either of the game or of this world....Charles...Eldred (who seems to be MIA)..Sasami..Winter (at least for the rp part) Ghost, Sharic, Cloudster (sorry he will always be cloudy to me) Many of you wonder how I can be fairly unbiased with most things. That is because I have at one time or another see the good in each of you...and its that good that I keep hoping with spring fourth once again so the community wont be the shattered shell of itself. Well I guess if you made it this far in reading you are either bored or as in much need to see some kind of positive post. Thank you for your time. Please I know I have forgotten alot or people....for that I am sorry I just wanted to show you there is still good...you just need to wipe away alot of the mud to see it.

Last edited by Sadira Reflov on Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
NOT Malorn
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:22 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the biggest Thank You needs to go to you. You have kept the mood up in so many different times, and ways, and you have put up with more of my junk than I even do. You are a wonderful person and always keep a level and very joyful head on, even when no one else is or will. You're a good friend and a wonderful person. If you ever stop that, I'll clobber you, because the world needs more people like you. *Huggles*
Ditto Armunn
Slightly Crazed
Slightly Crazed

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:32 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Cass/Des/Tyra,

Thank you for that post. Your possitive nature always warms me.

Ody/Ditto

Quote: "Oh Great! First I get stabbed and now I'm bleeding!" - Ditto
[quote="Tarothin Armunn"]I know and I have mood swings like a pregnant woman at times. :/ I'm very random.[/quote]
Savhanna
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:34 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Razz Wow, that reads like the biggest valentine I have ever seen. I love you Cass. You have a beautiful heart and always strive to see the best in everyone. If we all had that ability it would be a wonderful world.
Ceinwyn ab'Arawn
Transcendent Spammer
Transcendent Spammer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:54 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I love you, woman. Thank you for being the best victim ever, and letting evil people like me do virtually everything evil we can think up to you. Thank you for not taking it the wrong way, and getting worked up OOC over it.

It is people like you that are hurt the most when the community cannot get along.

Thank you for having the patience to put up with us children.
Legerion
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:04 am Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't say it better than Sav. I luvs ya my dear Cassou and you've always been like a big sister to me and I only wish that I will one day be able to give you as much as you gave me in terms of teachings and lessons of life.

You're the one and only Super wonder woman that I know and as Sav said you have a beautiful heart and i don't know what else to say because i can't find the words.

Ton coeur est d'une grandeur et d'une beauté inégalé qu'il n'y a point de mots pour décrire l'ampleur de la gentilesse qui se dégage de ta personne et la vie telle qu'elle est pour toi devrait te donné tout ses joyaux de bonheur pour l'éternité.
Teh Glouris Lrod Kujabis
Transcendent Spammer
Transcendent Spammer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:15 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Much <3, though Evo will never pry me away from my laptop :<
Molly

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:01 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for all you have done over the years for everyone. When Charles got sick you were right there to organize aid for him through game auctions. You are an inspiration for most of us including me.

Love you Cassy. *huggles*

And Steve...Rob did. *grins & laughs miniacly* Mr DM. *winks* I can't remember having so much fun playing a marathon.
Sanctus, Luna, Malas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXoGDbJ5nLU
Vahn Roughnight
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:19 am Post subject: Reply with quote

rawr?
Talon Skyfire
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:00 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for always being a neutral party Cass, and a great help to me through the years.

You're one of only a handful of people who never get caught up in the drama. That takes talent.
Teh Glouris Lrod Kujabis
Transcendent Spammer
Transcendent Spammer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:04 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Molly wrote:
And Steve...Rob did. *grins & laughs miniacly* Mr DM. *winks* I can't remember having so much fun playing a marathon.

Yeah, that D&D game is part of why I am a fan of low level games. If you run around as a level 40 Uber Immortal King Demon that kills gods, it just isn't as fun as the actual challenge of working skillfully with what you DO have. It'll also teach ya to spend your starting gold on lots more spell scrolls Twisted Evil
Porthos
Slightly Crazed
Slightly Crazed

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:18 am Post subject: Reply with quote

You've always been a good friend........and I have never heard you babble.
Toni McStravick
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:22 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

And thank you Sadira for making me smile...you are one of the most adorable people I have met...and you give me the giggles Smile

Davaran: What's the most romantic wood?

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss
Tai Kwan Leap
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:09 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

there are times when someone says something so profound that we should all step back and try to humbly follow in his or her path.

This community would be nothing without you.
Bailos
Grand Inquisitor
Grand Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:43 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Too...much....*twitch*....love!!

GAAAH
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: