Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

@Dymm, NightShade, and Xandria

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic
Alexander the Elf
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:19 am Post subject: @Dymm, NightShade, and Xandria Reply with quote

I just wanted to say that I really liked all of you ladies stories(Yes, Dymm is a girl now).

For Dymm's, I just have no idea why I liked it so much. I guessed what was going on in the middle of the story, but that just made it like fifty times cooler since I realized it and thought of how the two chars must be thinking. Dymm showing some semblance of compassion, even though he's killing the poor girl, and the girl being all wide-eyed and innocent, even though she's being killed. Good stuff!

NightShade's story amused me a lot. I liked the contrasting nature of some of the words in various sentences. It gave me a feeling of a sort of chaotic rhythm to the character, that I liked. I also liked the subtle, vampiric sexual undertone. I think a lot of times when people write vampiric sort of things, they go a bit overboard in just how sexual they make the writing. The way you portrayed it, using various intriguing words, really got the point across well to me. When you mixed the 'pleasure and pain' in that one sentence, and 'hedonistic' in the other sentence, it just seemed to portray my opinions of vampiric tendencies well. Mixing those things with the thoughts about strength, wisdom, power, etc. Just all went well together!

Xandria's story was rather awesome, too. I could be totally wrong, but I imagined some horribly cute and attractive woman being deadly and girly at the same time. The random musings about the pink in the bottle while burying the person alive gave me some really interesting mental imagery. Then the character just goes off to continue her thoughts, acting as if burying someone alive is just the most commonplace thing in the world. So awesome..

Just wanted to give you guys a "Good job!" and what I got out of your stories and why I liked them =D
Teh Glouris Lrod Kujabis
Transcendent Spammer
Transcendent Spammer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:30 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Dymmsir... I still... Uhh... Sorta have ACE. It is on a closed account. You might be able to outvote me, but I somehow doubt it :/ Don't know if you want it back, though I think you have Emissary, at the very least.

Wait, wtf. Why are you back?
NightShade
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:00 am Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

Wow thankyou, I appreciate your input. That Shade post in general took alot of time. It was hard to convey whta I wanted.

I appreciate the compliment and am really flattered!

Xandria is cute and girly but deadly she does that well, as for shade she is chaotic hahhaha and far to reckless for her own good.
Murdoc
Lore Keeper
Lore Keeper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:17 am Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF Dymm is back!?!?! Ugh now I gotta come back.
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:14 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

No, Dymm is not back. I just occasionally post here to keep you all paranoid that you might be next. So don't worry about the guild, Steve. If UO does one of those "Free week back for veterans!" promotions, though, someone please let me know and perhaps I'll stop by to say hello.

Thank you for the feedback, Alex and also hello! It's been a long time since I spoke to you. But, yeah, part of the reason I post stories here sometimes is just to practice creative writing so I do appreciate your comments.
Murdoc
Lore Keeper
Lore Keeper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:24 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

He's lying... Dymm is back.
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:37 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

They did one of those like..a week or 2 ago dymm

may still be going..check your account.
Alexander the Elf
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:32 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

If you check your e-mail, sometimes they send 7 day 'codes' instead of the free week back. I guess I have a few of those stored up, and might use them sometimes.

But yeah, you missed the free week back they did about 2 weeks ago.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: