Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Zee gargoyle/singularity guild is now open for business.

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic
Sin'Vraal
Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:29 pm Post subject: Zee gargoyle/singularity guild is now open for business. Reply with quote

I thought I'd make a little informational post about it.

The guild is in stage one: secrecy. As you can see from my IC post, I am roleplaying a gargoyle from Ver Lor Reg that is on a mission to ensure that the humans and elves of the world do not sit idle while a potential catastrophe sneaks around them. Pre-emptive action is the key. Blackrock was once used to nearly annihilate Ilshenar, and only through heavy sacrifice was it able to be salvaged; and barely, at that. Look at Mistas and the chaos city... There is no civilized establishments besides the gargoyle city in Ilshenar anymore (meer dont count to me, as they dont have a guardzone and such, and that town is in disrepair. I consider them squatters Razz).

So for now, this is merely an announcement that the guild exists, and I am recruiting anyone that wishes to try this difficult but unexplored alley of roleplay (though I have to give credit to DA! for doing Singularity in the past briefly). I consider my writeup standard reading material for entry, but not standards for the guild, 'follow-them-exactly-or-plz-die' style. Roleplay = creativity. Be creative. Just don't step on anyone elses toes when it comes to gargoyles or singularity, including mine, please Smile

I could ramble on, but I think it is best that I just say 'its here!' Here are some additional quick comments:

A link to UO's guild page so you can see the name and my character and such.

Consider this post an 'informal claim' on Ver Lor Reg, the gargoyle city. I do not mean to claim it, I do not mean to run it, I do not mean to roleplay any sort of upper leadership of the city... But the 'informal claim' means simply... If you are going to use it or claim it yourself, at least talk to me first, since my guild has stock in it so to speak, heavy roleplay invested.

I am not making an alt forum account to be all secret and hide that I am Mithaniel, I just figured it was more official to use the account I made for IC posting for the guilds info. If I wanted to hide, I'd proxy Wink

Send me war invites! If you war your guild out just for interaction between RP guilds, or you think your guild might potentially fight me, send the war, go for it. If I know you, I'll accept. If I don't, I'll seek you out and contact you if you haven't done so first.

Please, if you have ANY questions, comments, concerns, suggestions, feel free to ICQ me or email me or however else you wish to contact me. (78154429). I am being very open with recruitment; don't think this is a clique thing or harsh initiation or a pissing contest or anything.

I am open to both communities. If either community wishes to recognize me as a guild of their community, I am all for it. ARPC's GM board, FARs guild status, whatever works, I will humbly accept but I am not requiring or demanding either. Yes, I know FAR has a procedure to join, but being a secretive guild I can't possibly attend FAR sponsored events as my guild. I don't want to not include either side, I don't want to offend either side, but I don't want to kiss either sides ass to the point where the other sides extremists get mad at me Wink

I have to give Zh'azhak credit for the guilds' name. A very clever usage of 'circle', if you think of how singularity works, and the fact that it means a group of people, yadda yadda.

Once again, CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT! I DON'T BITE! <3 YOU ALL!
Cear Dallben ZOG

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:38 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

If you bastards hadnt bannished me thru the gate of justice my home world would be beautiful! SLAY TEH GARGS! TIS THEIR FAULT!

U6Online|| Welcome to Blackrock||Sunrise, Isle of the Avatar||Automatic Roleplay
Teh Glouris Lrod Kujabis
Transcendent Spammer
Transcendent Spammer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:24 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Bwahaha Very Happy
NightShade
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:19 pm Post subject: As Cear said ITS THEIR FAULT! Reply with quote

*smiles* this is awesome, I am looking forward to rping with you guys!

Beware what lurks hidden in the shadows.

You will not stop the cleansing...
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: