Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

A Center Point for Historical In-Game Community Lore
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic
Dybbuk
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 2:46 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I havent been around long enough to have anything at all to donate, but I think this is a grand idea and I would surely spend alot of time there once it is complete.
Please post updates on how this is going or how people could help Smile
Richard Ebonrune
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:13 am Post subject: Library Status Reply with quote

As of now, I have been sorting through the books I have obtained. I fell short of my 2000 book goal by around 300 books, however, the lockdown limit of my house only permits me to place approximately 1,100 books. I am working on obtaining an annex for the library, but until then, I will be populating this wing of library with as many books as it can hold.

As for the status of sorting books, I have five hundred left to sort into various categories. Then I will begin the process of locking them all down and granting permissions to each individual book. This should take me around two to three weeks with the very limited in game time I have had to work with this summer. Expect to see a grand opening within the month of August.
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:01 am Post subject: Reply with quote

You are the best man!
Scribble
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:05 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking forward to your grand opening.
Sadira Reflov
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:15 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Savhanna for remembering Very Happy Richard I know your place is all set and such I would love to come see it. I am afraid with the baby now I hadn't had much time to deal with too much of my memorial...icq me if you like 142183548
Richard Ebonrune
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:14 am Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a few updates I would like to share, as I have been queried by several people as to the status of the library as of late. After 6 months of working on this project, I am almost finished. I just obtained an annex just south of the original structure, thanks to a friend, and am in the process of stocking it with books. After this process is completed, all that will remain is decorating the two buildings.

I am still shooting for an August opening; however, if time does not permit this, I will be holding a naming contest for the library around the same time. The final total of books should be around 1,500-1,700 after all the duplicates have been removed, which should be almost three times the size of the largest library in all of Ultima Online. If all goes well, you should be hearing from me in a week's time.

Thank you all for all the comments and support thus far.
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:51 am Post subject: Reply with quote

*bump* Three years later...

I really wish the library that Richard left behind was on display. I know the current owner has the house private. Is there anyway that we could have the largest book collection in Ultima Online public so people may see it?
Savhanna
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:30 am Post subject: Reply with quote

It is in the process of being moved. It will reopen even larger than before and in a more convient location.
zeyla
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:34 am Post subject: Neat Idea Reply with quote

Some of what is mentioned was before my time but I'd love to see this come to fruition. I'll help in any way I'm able. Also I too am a grower of leaves and I'd contribute to that cause as well. Feel free to IM me with specific help ideas and requests.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: