Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Vampires that dont exist, Rabbits, and a Letter to Anton

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
NightShade
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 1:14 pm Post subject: Vampires that dont exist, Rabbits, and a Letter to Anton Reply with quote

Smiling brightly Nightshade exclaimed, there are no such things as vampires. Xandria rolled her eyes and Adrien gave her a steady look.

The woman turned and looked up at her. Indeed there are, I know some, they walk among us. In fact it is so hard to tell at times I would have never of known they were embraced.

Fascinating indeed! But again I say I have no belief in them. Smiled Shade. The woman stared up at her. I hear you can tell them with a mirror. They cast no reflection.

Oooh really? Lets get a mirror and go out hunting for them. Vampire hunting, something I have never tried.

To this she was ignored. Grinning she watched as the woman left with what seemed to be a friendly acquaintance of hers and she made her way from the tavern calling out to Xandria and Adrien, I will meet you at Castle Blackrock.

First she had a quick stop to make to pen a note.

Dearest Anton,

Cear and I have saved your precious herbs and removed the rabbit from your garden. I know that there was mention of gold and you can speak with Cear on that. However, I do not work for money. You cannot set a price in gold for my help. All I ask is that if the day comes where I should need a favor, then you in return, will bear this moment in mind.

Sincerely yours,
Nightshade Strathmore

As the blood dried upon the page, she rolled a piece of nightshade within the scroll. Turning to Mimus she learned he was not exactly willing to deliver the letter, after much coercing she was able to convince him to simply drop it in the window of the jail cell. You need not stay my sweetling. After feeding him many dead pixies, he acquiesced to her pleading, and snapped up the scroll in his beak. As she watched his wings flap away in the midnight sky she whispered softly. Now you owe me Anton, something I shall not forget….
ShadowBlade
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 2:13 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hearing a scratching at the wall Anton stuck his hand out to see what could be causeing such a rustleing. He felt a parchment drop into his hand and then a quick stabbing pain on the tip of his index finger. He quickly pulled his hand back in crumpleing the edges of the parchment. Upon getting his hand back in he could see the impression of a birds beak. Who could this be fromhe wondered . He drew the parchment up close and all he could smell was pixies. HMMM could this be from this Nightshade person with that blasted mockingbird who tried to eat my rat As he opened the parchment he could smell more pixies and saw small dropletts of blood all over it. After reading the message he smiled.Good Good Good the rabbit is gone , now when I get out of here I'll have my garden to tend to and a small amount of gold to dispence. Now what could this Nightshade want of me. Quickly looking aorund in his bag he pulled out his last piece of skin and the small vile he kept in the side pouch and the feather .

Nightshade

I find it quite pleaseing that you and Cear have rid my garden of this problem maker. Upon my release from this blasted cell I shall be sure to look you up and see what this small favor is that you will be needing in the future. I am sure we can come to some agreement . I am sure i have something that might interest you possibly a drink and tour around my humble little hole in the ground i call home and then mayhaps a roll on the soft bed which I aquired from a wench who was no longer in need of it. You know the wenches of this realm always have the best beds , they spend all their hard earned gold on that since that is where they do most of their work. I can show you pleasures you never knew existed especially since the last wench but my tongue in half . It has proven to be quite the assest. I shall be released from here on Wednesday night and I look forward to making your aquaitence in person rather then through these letter and that blasted bird of yours.

Anton

Anton then rolled the parchment up and teid it to his new friend the tailless rat. I am sorry my friend but I must ask you to go back to the house with that blasted bird The rat ran and hid under the bed in the far back corner shaking and not wanting to comeout. Anton reached under and pulled him out. Giving him a violent shake Antons eyes turned bright red.You will do as I command or I will kill you , now take this to Nightshade avaoid the bird and return to me . Upon your return you will get twice as much cheese as you have been getting and on Wednesday night upon my release we shall both eat untill we can eat no more Upon hearing this the rats eyes and ears both popped to attention and a pleasent expression came across his face.

Anton tied the parchment around the rat and pushed him out the hole. Do hurry my little friend and may you return safely Away the rat ran.

Under his breather Anton muttered. Yes do hurry back for I am getting very hungry and you my little friend are supper tonight
NightShade
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 2:48 pm Post subject: gasp... Reply with quote

Mimus had not returned when the rat wandered cautiously under the floorboard and up thru the hole next to the hard metal bed. Shade watched the rats aproach and eyed the parchment. Snatching the rat up she placed him inside a box, and removed the parchment and began reading. Her eyes widening a hiss escaped her throat and she flung the parchment from her. Shooting a fireball at it in midair it caught fire and burst into flames the dry flesh igniting instantly.

I think he just called me a wench the rotting bastard! Does he really think it would be that easy! I will gouge out his eyes and rip off his flesh then drain him of every drop of his blood.

Anger coarsed thru her veins and her hair darkened to a deadly black as she scribbled hastily...

Anton,
You bait the spider in her lair.
That is not wise for a fly to do.
Shade

Releasing the rat from the box she gave a disdainful look and commanded, return this to your rotter of a master. A small smile playing across her lips. I am glad he will be out of jail soon, as I need him out so I can kill him.
ShadowBlade
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:59 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Quickly the rat came scurrying back into the hole a message tied to it again. The rat was shaking and in a panic.What is bothering you little one? Why do you shake so bad? Anton opens the note and begins to read. Ahh she thinks it not wise for me to bait her. She thinks I am the fly and she the spider. Hmmm what a surprise she has instore for her.

I can not wait this will be so much fun. Soon I will be out of this god forsaken place and I will be able to let the chaos roam across this land and this Nightshade ,I shall take and do with as I please. She appears to be a strong woman and will need to be broke.Breaking her will be a challenge , but one I am up for and one which will be quite a pleasure for me. Let her think she has the upper hand then a quick reversal will thow her into a deadly spin, a spin which will wind up with her wrapped around my little finger and she will be mine . Her mind is not as strong as she thinks and her body has its weaknesses.

Every woman needs love and attention even the coldest. Give them what they want and they will come back for more . Then when they are about to bite in for the big one rip that security out from under them and pin them to the ground and they will be shocked. That is when the true man inside will step out and ravage the body and the mind leaving nothing but a shell behind , a shell that will do my bidding and obey my every command .

A shell not unlike that that Mallory now lives in . Never knowing who will walk up to her next and scare her so bad she will relapse to that night that she bled the floor of New Khaldun red and the mental scars that it left inside her now empty head. Soon she will remember the voice that haunts her dreams, the voice that she has heard but only a few times . Soon my voice shall be heard and feared across the lands.

The tunnels are almost done I can feel the ground beginning to shake as the drakes , dragons ,hell hounds and hell cats make their way from home and from Destard to the west of here . Upon my command they shall rise up from the ground and wreak a great havoc upon this once peacefull land. Soon this place will be nothing but a desolate wasteland filled with only the obinations that will be left behind by the scourge that is the Daemonic Disciples. Once I finish with this land I shall move north across the bridge and begin all over again.This so called Court of Light shall be no match . My armies are growing by the day , My allies are strong they but wait the command to come out of hiding and take controll of the lands.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: