Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

*letter from Sanctus to Chancellor to the Regent*

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Alessandra
Babbling Loony
Babbling Loony

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:42 pm Post subject: *letter from Sanctus to Chancellor to the Regent* Reply with quote

Alessandra returned from the weekly meeting of the Royal Court of Luna. She was fuming, but luckily she had been able to keep her temper but now at home she paced in her room and replayed the evening over in her mind. Santus had a very nice showing at the meeting, and they had extra guards, with the Crown Princes both being present as well as the recent threat to the other officials of Sanctus. The turns of the heads had placed pride in Alessandra's heart. Her heart swelled as she looked around at those in the room. She wished that Mave had been able to attend with her, but alas she had yet to talk to him. She saw the awe and the surprise upon the faces of the other heads of state as they politely took their seats and waited for the meeting to begin. Alessandra could overhear the whispers and saw the looks that they were being given. She had not made it public knowledge of her return to Sanctus, but as she sat in the room garbed in Sanctus colors she held her head high with pride. The meeting began and after the beginning formalities the floor was opened to new business, and the business of Willian and the recent demands of retribution unto the citizens of Skara Brae was broached. She listend as Lord Zarlox explained why they had done what they had, and she listened while other leaders questioned him for their actions... After Zarlox had answered all their questions, he excused himself and he and the other entourage of Sanctus followed his lead and they returned to Sanctus. Alessandra remained at the meeting in the corner where she could hear and observe. For quite sometime after Lord Zarlox left the rest of the leaders discussed whether they would infact support their actions. After quite sometime Alessandra had heard quite enough, and excused herself and returned to Sanctus.

Upon arriving she paced about her room. After she had calmed down, she sat at her desk and pulled out a parchment and began writing...

To Lord Porthos von Richthoffen, Chancellor to the Regent
From Lady Alessandra Lious, Arcane Emissary

Lord Chancellor,

I write to you as the recently appointed emissary of the Kingdom of Sanctus. I would like to request an audience with you to discuss the recent developments that involve both of us. I realize that perhaps in the past we may not have necessarily seen things in the same way, but I would like this opportunity to offer an olive branch and to open the ports of communication for the future. Please accept my invitation to come for dinner with myself as well as others within Sanctus. Please extend this invitation to the Lady Regent as well. Please advise if there is a date that would suit you best.

In friendship,
Lady Alessandra Lious, Arcane Emissary of Sanctus

Alessandra sealed the letter with the official seal of Sanctus and sent it with a messenger to Lord Porthos.

Ken: I put it any way I want to, cause that is the kind of man I am...

Toni/Gwyn/Dae ‎(11:22 AM):
well I was doing Beo, but he annoyed me lol

[09:37] Leshok: i think dancing is like sex, don't let one bad partner ruin it for the rest of your life
Porthos
Slightly Crazed
Slightly Crazed

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 4:44 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

It was early morning and Porthos had just finished his daily toil in his garden when there was a knock upon his door. He answered it and was greeted by a young boy smartly clad in black and gold. “Are ye Lord Porthos”? The lad asked. “I am” came the reply. “Greetings, I bare a letter from Lady Alessandra of the City of Sanctus,” The boy proudly proclaimed. Porthos smiled and took the letter as it was handed to him by the well-mannered lad and led him in for a snack of cookies and milk while a response was penned. Porthos read over the letter and smiled to himself that Sanctus had finally appointed a proper diplomat to discuss future relations. He had dealings with her before and had always felt she would make a wise choice as a representative. He began writing:

Lady Alessandra,

I hope you are well. It has been a long time and is good to hear from you. Congratulations on your recent appointment. They have made a fine choice in their selection and we look forward to seeing you soon in your new duties. I graciously accept your offer of hospitality and will let you know something for a date as soon as I have spoken with our Lady Regent and the Chamberlain Lady Mia. I am certain they too will be most delighted to hear of your good tidings and will be most anxious to meet.

Sincerely
Porthos von Richthoffen
Chancellor to the Regent

Porthos folded the parchment, sealed it with the red wax then pressed his mark of the scorpion and skull into it with his ring. He returned downstairs to find the lad standing at attention but this time with a milk mustache and a bit of chocolate on his cheek. He smiled at the boy, handed him the letter and some gold coins. The lad took the letter and to Porthos surprise declined the gold stating he was doing his duty. “You will make a fine member one day but I insist on a gift for doing your duty so well” Porthos said. The boy smiled sheepishly, took the gold and headed back to his city

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: