Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Letters from Jail to Nathan , Cear and Nightshade

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
ShadowBlade
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:58 pm Post subject: Letters from Jail to Nathan , Cear and Nightshade Reply with quote

As Anton sits in jail contemplateing his fate he comes up with a brilliant idea. Quickly he digs through his bag. Knowing that the guards had taken anything he might free himself with he pulls out a small red vile of blood and some flesh parchment and quickly write out 3 messages all readig the same but to different people.

Nathan,

It has come to my attention that there are some rabbits in my garden. I need them dispatched quickly so my herbs do not get eaten. I will pay the sum of 10,000 gold peice to you if you are able to dispatch them before the 17th of this month.

Anton

Cear,

It has come to my attention that there are some rabbits in my garden. I need them dispatched quickly so my herbs do not get eaten. I will pay the sum of 10,000 gold pieces to you if you are able to dispatch them before the 17th of this month.

Anton

Nightshade,

It has come to my attention that there are some rabbits in my garden. I need them dispatched quickly but not through means which would kill the herbs i am growing. I will pay the sum of 10,000 gold pieces to you if you are able to dispatch them before the 17th of this month.

Anton

Anton then moves his bunk aside which displays a small hole in the side of the wall leading to the outside. He places his face to the hole and gives a whistle. Quickly 3 small rats come up to the hole and one by one they enter. He digs in his bag again fro small lengths of string which he had woven into the bottom of the bag. He quickly ties the notes to the rats and sends them on their way to those who the letters are for.

I hope they get these and understand them in time
NightShade
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 1:51 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Nightshade stood in the middle of her room staring at the letter as the rodent scurried away. She chuckled a bit as she saw her bird Mimus hop off after it. Picking up the odd note, she felt the grainy texture of human skin within her hands. Eyeing the dried blood she looked at the note distrustfully. Sitting down she dipped her feather in regular ink and wrote carefully a smile playing across her face.

Anton,

I do not know you and do not make a habit of coming to the aid of strangers. It is heartbreaking that rabbits are destroying your garden and eating all your herbs. I shall have to discuss this matter with my leader, Cear, and see what I can do to assist you.

Sincerely yours,
Nightshade.

Rolling up the parchment she called to Mimus, who came scurrying back in the room a rodent tail hanging from his beak. Oh Mimus put that thing down you dont know where its been! Grinning she said, here my love, search out this person Anton, I believe he just might be in jail.

Mimus dropped the tail on the floor and obediently took the scroll from Nightshade, pecking at her hand she patted him gently on the head.

I do not know what I would ever do without you my little love....
ShadowBlade
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 4:14 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Laying back in his bed wondering is anyone had recieved his letter and if they would help he heard a faint scratching sound. Quickly Anton rose off the bed and moved it away from the wall. Ahh what have we here one of my messengers. WHAT is this someone took your tail????? When I find the beast that did this I shall take his tail The rat turned and looked out the hole. Outside a large black bird sitting with a piece if parchment secured to it. I see then you did make it to someone

Reaching out the hole Anton grabbed ahold of the bird and pulled it inside and removed the parchment. Good this person shall help me rid myself of these vermin Looking closer at the bird he noticed blood on its beak . Anton looked down at the rat shakeing in fear Is this the beast that took your tail? The rat ran off. Anton then looked at the bird . HMMMMM we are in malas and I hear Mockingbird pie is quite a delecacy around these parts, lets see how well you taste. Anton then leaned down and ran his tongue across the birds back. BAH you taste like a damn pixie you had best be from the person writing this letter or I will track you down and pluck every feather from your body and then snap your neck wiuth my own two hands now begone with you

Anton shoved the bird out the hole and back into the outside world. We shall now wait and see my little friend if this person does what they are suppose to do and rid me of that damn pest.
NightShade
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:28 pm Post subject: The taste of dead pixies Reply with quote

Mimus soared in her bedroom window squawking loudly. Shade jumped from her bed half naked her dagger already in hand pulled quickly from the sheath around her thigh. For a moment she stood dazed and startled only to realize that Mimus was in a terrible fright. Odd, he was usually very calm. Setting her dagger back down on the bed she knelt down and peered into the darkness below her bed. Mimus love what are you doing under there? The bird let out a muffled, Mockingbird pie! Shade looked perplexed and reached with her hand under the bed, Mimus come out of there are you hurt?

Bad man! Bad man! Mimus taste like dead pixies! Shade’s eyes narrowed, I told you not to bother that rat. Sighing heavily Shade laid flat on the floor her belly pressed to the dirty slats beneath her and inched her way under the bed. The birds golden eyes stared out at her and he backed away. Frustrated she grabbed Mimus by the scruff of the neck to pull him out but quickly released him. What’s this you’re all wet, what is this slobber or something? Oh Zog! You are filthy. Grabbing the birds’ leg she dragged the shrieking bird out from under the bed and pulled him on her lap. The bird was shivering not from cold but fright and Shade much to her distaste wrapped her arms around the wet beast. Oh Mimus when will you learn to stay out of trouble? A wry smile crossed her face as the bird repeated back to Shade, when will YOU learn to stay out of trouble……
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: