Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

*Letter dispatched to guilds of Virtue.*

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Leshok Majere
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:34 am Post subject: *Letter dispatched to guilds of Virtue.* Reply with quote

Greetings fellow children of light and followers of the code of the Virtues,

Last eve the Holy Church of the Virtues announced its disbandment after its last sermon. This is a sad moment, and many had either spoken directly to me, or was written on their face that they worried of where the spiritual center of our realm would be. I feel that though the church is falling, we should not allow its message nor it devotion of Virtue to die away too.

There are many troubles that have and will always plague our lands, and I find the dwindle of public support of faith to be one. Thus in mind I would like to try and gather all of my fellow brothers and sisters of light and virtue together this Thursday, so we might discuss and plan for the way we wish to continue to spread the word and will of the Virtues in the realm. It may not be a sermon, I may be no worthy of being a speaker, but this I feel is important.

This thursday even I hope many to all can make it, at 8pm by the eastern sky at the Luna bagball stadium till we find a more suitable meeting location, for this place has many seats. It is easy to find, just southbound out of Luna.

-In Virtue and Light,
Leshok Majere.

"Fri Jan 14 20:07:01 2005 [08:45:38] Kuja: ghaahahahahahha...ha..h.a..... NOTHING TO FREAKING DO IN GAME GAH"

Some things never change even after 4 years...
Molly

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:02 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

*replies by pigeon to Leshok*

Dear friend,

I am of the same mind as you on this idea. I was shocked when I heard the Celebrant speak the words last eve. You have my support and that of those in my guild. We will be there prior to the Royal Court meeting and should you need assistance before that in organizing it I would be honored if you would call on me.

Yours in Virtue and light,

Molly
Sanctus, Luna, Malas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXoGDbJ5nLU
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: