Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

A restless night in Luna..

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Derek uth Matar
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 10:15 am Post subject: A restless night in Luna.. Reply with quote

The war in Luna continues on as usual this night but also tonight there is a war within one mans soul..Alex Brightblade walked into his study room at the Great Hall of Wisdom in Luna. He then sat down at his desk and took out a few pieces of old parchment. On these very papers where some details of the former glory of the Order of the White Rose. Alex looked down at the papers perplexed. "What could this mean he thought to himself over and over again as he read throught he papers." Alex then slammed his fist down on the desk tired of trying to find out what the anicent text meant.

He then moved onto some other papers that were cluttered on his desk. He read how the Cities Defenses seem to be holding nicely with the help of Sanctus. Many attempted raids had been stopped by these defenses. Alex laid down the papers and began to rub his temples.."Oh how I wish this bloodshed would end and the Dark Order would find it folly to continue in this attempt to take the City. I grow so tired of this war Alex said to himself." He then laid down the reports of the defenses and then turned to some other news.

"Ah the Regency the has elected a new Regent I see. I must pay this new Regent a visit soon for it would be good for the Order to be on friendly terms with the Regency Alex said to himself." Alex then laid down the parchment of news and went back to looking at the anicent text..studying closely this time after taking a break from the text he realized his error on the readings.."By the Virtues I have it he said outloud nearly scaring the guard outside his door." Alex then read the anicent scroll to himself..after he was finished he laid down the scroll and closed his eyes and rubbed his temples again.."This could cause some unrest I feel but the scroll can not be wrong and if its not then the Order must take the direction the scroll reads. I just hope the others will understand he said to himself as he opened his eyes and stood up." Alex Brightblade then walked out the door and down the stairs and out into the court yard.. He then summoned a paige to get his horse..Alex then rode off into the night making his way to the White Tower for he needed to study some more before making a decision on this matter for the matter at hand could effect more then just his Order alone..
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: