Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

*A letter sealed and addressed to Isilmea'Locke*

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Unity
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:28 am Post subject: *A letter sealed and addressed to Isilmea'Locke* Reply with quote

Dearest Isilmea,

Hmm, I bet you thought I had forgotten about you and your elves since I havent been around so often, huh? Well, thats a shame because you never know when I may darken your doorstep. I was around and visiting the otehr evening and I have decided to be kindly with my proceedings. I am going to offer you the choice in this matter, Id like to give you these two choices and they are as follows:

1~ You can surrender your army, your command, your civillians, yourself to my forces and then surrender your facilities and land that you own int he Luna Mountains of which you call your Palace and your Mining House.

or.

2~ You can start up a war that I had hoped to avoid with you and your men.

I respect you as Queen of the Elves, but i can not stand to see you in control of the Luna Mountains any longer. Surrender your facilities to us and we will negotiate the release of all of your men and women. This is your choice.

Oh yes, Isilmea.. I forgot to mention something to you. Your command is falling fast and it will fall hard. I have already aquired the allegiance of two of your formor Elders, my youngest half brother Verdex and another elf of the name Tyrel, I offered them both ranking possitions one as an Awakened Soul, a ranking soldier in the army of Singularity and my brother as a working Agent of Singularity. They both have recognised the true virtues and have come to see the light, they pray you do aswell.

*Signed and sealed with a gear and lightening bolt*

Blessed be,
Unity
Rhama
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:19 am Post subject: Dearest Human... Reply with quote

Dearest Human:

First of all... there is no respect in your "kind" words... that is clear. Even to an old hag as myself. Your own human limitations have deceived you to believe that you somewhat can outsmart the elders of this world. You have thought wrong. We have no desire in surrendering you our piece of land. Even though it might not belong to us, we keep it kindly and humbly under the eyes of those we do cannot perceive. "Our facilities and land we own" as you say, are merely gifts given to us by higher forces, and it is our responsabilities for us to maintain them kept as such. With respect, and honor.

We do not care for your virtues, your twisted fate, nor your own belongings. Your very own existence is fallible and flawed, this is a matter of questioning you yourself must come through.

My conclusion on this matter is such: You will not take this land, because it is not ours in the first place, nor will it be yours. You can wage a war you cannot win if you wish, but then you will be making the same mistake many before you have already made: The ignorance of your very own existence.

You can settle this with the works of steel and blood, but the fact remains... Your ignorance will be your doom. Your lack of respect towards those who are above you...

Please, "kind" sir, do not take this letter as a threat... I do not threat. I let time take it's course and thus justice prevails, it always has. Let you be warned by the very same that have tried this before you and have fallen. Time is just, your judge and your executioner. All you have left to show is how you have lived in such. Thus, research more, understand that which you don't... and then speak with me. One "facility" is nothing compared to enlightment... and that... I can offer.

If you have slaves, do as you must with them. It is within your carnal right to do so. Yet know this, crimson one, time does not forget, time does not forgive... you will be condemned in your very own "darkness". Elders are forged in wisdom, not time... and what you have in your own ranks and hands... are nothing more than ashes.

I hold the truth, I am the virtues... I am the light... and you are my sheep. Should you follow me or not... is within your own wisdom, but we all know that sheep without a sheppard are better off be slaughtered by wolves.

Repent and kneel against truth... or you WILL be condemned.

Send my regards to these "former" Elders... for if they were so easily tempted by mortal logic, they do not deserve the enlightment of the Eledhwen. They too shall receive their comming.

Best of regards,

Rhama'Locke.

*the letter holds no particular seal, just the signature of the elder elf, engraved in crimson splendor.*
Dealthagar
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:02 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Rhama,

Since you "see through" our letter of intent, and see it disregarding all civility, the Oracle of Diligence has asked me to respond.

I am the Oracle of Control. You know me as Dealthagar. We have long waged a war of wills, words and beliefs over your daughter and the fate of this world.

Let us do away with the pretense of choices.

Give up your kingdom to us or we will take it from you. Submit to our will, and we will be merciful. Doing otherwise will involve much pain and suffering on the part of your people. A responsible leader such as your daughter should see the wisdom in not fighting.

I do not doubt that no matter what your daughter decides, you will probably resist us. I certainly hope so. I look forward to making your brainpan into a candy dish for my office.

Submit or die. Resistance is futile.

Dealthagar
Technocrat Primus
Oracle of Control

*sealed with a gear shrouded in lightning*

The Three Truths of Singularity

Do something to the best of your abilty or don't do it at all
Feel to the fullest of your ability, cutting yourself off from your emotions leads to spiritual death
Control your being, your existance, your destiny.

www.adriandrake.com
Isilmea
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:44 am Post subject: * A Relpy * Reply with quote

Lord Dealthagar,

My father has given a response to the request of your group. I would suggest that you drop this issue of yours. From what I understand your group has many holdings in Yew, if you are looking to relocate might I suggest the Britian Sewers.

A si i-Dhuath u-orthor, Dealthagar. Uor le a u or nin.

Namárië,
Queen Isilmea'Locke
Elven Kingdom of Asur'Herenion
House of Locke
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:59 am Post subject: * Sealed Letter to Molly* Reply with quote

Molly,

Haldir o Asur’Herenion. Henio, aníron, boe ammen i dulu lîn.
Boe ammen veriad lîn. Nai tiruvantel ar varyuvantel i Valar tielyanna nu vilya.

Isilmea

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:43 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Amin lirima, astald tinu,

Amin ie'lle forya cam ten'oio. Amin cam lle telimbo lye gwaith. Quendu mani amin rooma ar' amin eller.

mela,

Atara
Sanctus, Luna, Malas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXoGDbJ5nLU
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: