Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

A Warning...

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Cal Hurst
Atlantic Legend
Atlantic Legend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:06 am Post subject: A Warning... Reply with quote

*Setting: Vaen was standing at the Hostel, looking around at all of the excitement around him. He was standing in the middle, out of everyone's way. Suddenly, a woman brushed up against him, handing him a note.*

"Meet me out back. I need to talk to you."

Vaen's mind raced through the possibilities. He had no idea why this woman needed to talk to him. In any case, he headed out back into the forest. Searching around, he found the woman sitting on a log.

"Yes, m'lady?"

"Sir, I know of you. And I know of your recent defection from the Dark Order alliance."

Vaen seemed surprised.

"I didn't think I was talked about enough..."

The lady sighed.

"I'm not here to boost your ego. I need to let you know something."

Vaen nodded.

"Then, what is it m'lady?"

"Someone ..." She looked around to see if anyone had been listening. "Someone has offered us a large sum of gold to 'remove' you from the war."

Vaen seemed surprised.

"Who has offered this?"

"I cannot tell you. But... I thought you should know..."

Vaen nodded, and looked to the woman.

"Thank you."

The lady nodded. Vaen turned and went back to the Hostel. He looked everyone up and down. Everyone that came near him, he seemed weary of, even some of the regulars whom he has talked with. Vaen sighed, and quickly grabbed a stool, placing it in the corner of the room, where he could see everyone. He remained there until the hostel closed for the night.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: