Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Jounal Entry: Preparing for another Journey to Yew Felucca..

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Derek uth Matar
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:36 am Post subject: Jounal Entry: Preparing for another Journey to Yew Felucca.. Reply with quote

Its been about a week since out first journey to Yew Felucca in search of the lost Relic mentioned in the anicent Scrolls. Our first journey ended short when we were attacked by a group of Orcs who wished not to listen to what we had to offer. We have learned from that mistake and plan on approaching more carefully this time. I know for certain something has to be near that Orc fort for the scrolls mention the Relic was last seen in that area. If its still there we are determined to find out. Our supplies are packed and we shall ride into the area with more men this time. Hopefully we shall not encounter the enemy this time for we shall leave at night and arrive at first dawn two days from now. Once we find this Relic we are unsure of what to do with it..It has the power to do good in the right hands but also the power to do evil in the wrong hands my thoughts on this are to bury it deeply in the ground somewhere that we shall only know the location. I am uncertain if this relic can be destroyed very little I know about this Relic and its history the anicent scrolls only speak of the harm it can do but does not mention where it came from and how it was created. Only time will tell if we find out more about this Relic along the way to finding it. May the Virtues protect us on this quest.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: