Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Ditto Updated

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Lady Ditto Armunn
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:41 am Post subject: Ditto Updated Reply with quote

Just read the old one I wrote when I was divorcing. Geesh, I was depressed back then & it shows. WOW.

Okidoki, the basics:

I'm a mum of 6, & currently live with my boyfriend. Recently moved to NOLA & omg, it's THE perfect area for someone like me. So much history & music. And I get to scream out "Who Dat" for no apparrent reason & some random person usually screams it right back. I do that alot. hehe
Started playing UO when it was about 6 months old...& I dunno when that was, so I just know I've been playing a loooong time. I met one of my 2 very bestest rl friends, Cat / Genna a couple of years after that & we've been partners in crime ever since. We both spent maybe a year(?) running around & getting lost together before we stumbled on this rp community and couldn't figure out why ppl didn't seem to like smilies. At first we thought yall were just asses that hated friendly folks, but then we got it ....well, she got it, & explained it to me, or was it the other way around....anyway, she was still Cat back then & I was still Ditto. We got involved in our first "big" rp war and woahhhh that was awesome. The Stormreaver Orc clan was an impressive force back then. I remember trying to take a pic of them all lined up preparing for an attack, but the crowd of orcs was so massive I couldn't get them all in the screenshot.
At some battles around Jhelom, Ditto met Tarothin, who was then known as "Cloudster" of the the Brotherhood of the Hand. Shortly after that, the player of Tarothin, (Geoff), & I became quick friends. The beauty & the beast type of romance was fun & not suppose to last really, but it did & has. lol Geoff, who I call "G" or "Azzhole" affectionately, is the other one of my 2 very bestest friends irl; which is prolly why the ig relationship has lasted so long. We're good friends & not 'good' friends. Cat, however.....hubba hubba. hehehehe

My interests are: History (ancient), Ancient military battles/tactics (Euro/Eurasia), Languages, Writing, Reading (M.Moorcock), Music (metal & blues/jazz), Comic Books (X-Men), Voodoo dolls, Horror/Spooky & Classic movies (though my fav film is "Buddy"), Wildlife Conservation, Hippie stuff like mood rings, & so much more.
Fav Color: Orange
Fav Sound: A baby laugh
Fav Song: it changes, but currently its: Like A Star by Corinne Bailey Rae http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8oS1SHjhPU
Fav Movies: Buddy (disney), 300, Alien
Fav Sexy Actor: Gerard Butler, Hugh Jackman, & Adrien Brody
Fav Singers: Cyndi Lauper
Fav Bands: Godsmack, Disturbed, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Dave Matthews Band
Fav Monsters: Godzilla & Jeepers Creepers
Fav Action Star: Michelle Rodriguez
Fav TV Show of ALL TIME: Doctor Who (10th Doctor series)
Fav Current TV shows: Being Human (BBC version, not that crappy Syfy copy), Ghost Hunters, Game of Thrones, Psych, & Doctor Who (11th Dr, but can't stand Amy)
Fav Something that makes my toes curl: Being sung to
Fav(?) Something that really peeves me: That Syfy chooses to show that crappy copy of Being Human instead of showing the REAL thing.
Fav Doctor Who companion: Donna Noble & K9
Fav Fruit: Pineapple
Fav Drink: Rootbeer or anything strawberry banana
Fav Symbol: butterflies & skulls together
Fav Star Trek Series: TNG (2nd fav is Voyager)
Fav TV Detective Ever: Adrien Monk
Fav Commercial: Messin With Bigfoot (any of them)
Fav Internet Show: Internet Killed TV (CTFxC)
Fav Cartoon: Happy Tree Friends & Family Guy
Fav Person To Follow On Twitter: Stan Lee
Fav NFL Team: who else? or rather, WHO DAT , The Saints
Fav College Basketball Team: UNC Tarheels
& Lastly, but first in my heart, Fav People: My kids (especially whichever one gets me a jacuzzi one day) hehe

I've lightened up ALOT since writing about my rl self here last time. Especially since meeting my rl cuddlebear. I'm ditzier, & not just saying that. Was in a car accident and broke my lil noggin, so now numbers & math (which I hated anyway before), actually gives me a headache, and sometimes I can't think of words so I keep a thesaurus handy (sucks cause I love to write short stories), AND I'm even more forgetful....so, I'm alot like Ditto now. LMAO

That's it.
Ody aka Ditto Armunn / Imryrr Armunn / JuJu /Noah Hafford / Xavierra / Tash'mirh

=Left Hand Suzuki Method=
Quote: "Oh Great! First I get stabbed and now I'm bleeding!" - Ditto
Tarothin Armunn Quote: "I know and I have mood swings like a pregnant woman at times. :/ I'm very random."
Lady Ditto Armunn
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:18 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Several of my favorites have changed. That was written before the MCU, so now my fav Sexy Actor is Robert Downey Jr. Wink

I can do math without headaches now....most of the time anyway. Yay! (Yay cuz I do lots of pprwork involving math at work, and then there's the chemistry end of it and...well yeah.)

Still currently writing that series of novels about the Dark Order. Book 1 is done, & I'm towards the end of book 2. At first I thought it would be a trilogy, but there's sooo much to tell that I'm guessing 5-ish books? Hopefully it will be finished before I get too old to remember who Ditto is. hehe

Started playing UO again after several years away. Dunno if I'll play weeks, months or years. Just kinda seeing how it goes. So far there isn't much rp on any shard atm & my friends don't wanna try another free shard.

=Left Hand Suzuki Method=
Quote: "Oh Great! First I get stabbed and now I'm bleeding!" - Ditto
Tarothin Armunn Quote: "I know and I have mood swings like a pregnant woman at times. :/ I'm very random."
Dryzzid

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:13 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Ditto!

I think Catskills is the shard with the most active RP community, though I don't know how active they are anymore. Judas d'Arc is the person to look for.
Dryzzid#5091 | 74503058
Drayden Calamyr
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2023 3:58 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

You still playing Ditto? UO always comes back to me too....I just haven't been here in a long long time. I was surprised I could reset my account Smile

Awesome to see a familiar face. Does anyone play anymore? Not necessarily RP but just having fun in game?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: