Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

defeated

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
aulbrey
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:53 pm Post subject: defeated Reply with quote

the battle waged on for days with each strike carefully calculated. aulbrey sat on her floating fortress awaiting for her next task to be dictated to her. in all her life this was the last place she would think to find herself the very element that she swore to be her mortal enemy and now here she was willing herself towards it day in and day out. as she listened for her next destination she leaned against the side of her ship wondering when did it all change for her.

thinking back she couldn't remember when the last time she stumbled into a actual tavern, shaking her head she tried to remove the thought from her mind. was i really so determined to destroy the evil that surrounded us that i forgot to give thanks to the very thing that fueled me? walking back and forth on the top deck aulbrey seemed to be in deep thought. one last trip and i will return to shore aulbrey thought to herself.

Several months later

aulbrey stood in front of the small abandoned building with a slight grin upon her face. i will call you home , slowly turning around and you i call you defeated she yelled out towards the ocean.. now wheres did i put those hidden liquor stashes...
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: