Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Aleph the Game?

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic
Jessie
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:31 pm Post subject: Aleph the Game? Reply with quote

Hey guys. While cleaning up an external hard drive I came across a copy of the "Aleph Beta." It was a game that one of our members here created and shared on the forums within the past two years, and it uses UO style graphics.

I have no details for it outside of the actual game files, and I was wondering if any of you remembered the game demo or remembered who was making it. I'd like to see how much progress has been made between then and now. Anybody out there remember what I'm talking about?
Mairsil
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:42 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe you are referring to this:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1726132015/aleph-remember-what-made-games-great

Looks like he reached his goal, but I have no idea what the status of that game is.

A few moments of research also lead me to this site:

http://www.pioneervalleygames.com/
Jessie
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:13 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Mairsil. Good to know you're still around.
Mairsil
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:07 am Post subject: Reply with quote

happy to help ;D
Galathan
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:38 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I only very rarely stop by these boards anymore and see what's up. I am making Aleph, and it is still coming along very well Smile

Currently I am in the process of creating battle animations for all of the characters and such to really try and liven the battle system up, and for the most part all of the under-the-hood stuff is in place.

If you want to keep more up-to-date with it, feel free to check out my Facebook, I typically post the latest stuff on there

Pioneer Valley Games on Facebook

Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: