Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

A Masquerade Party to end them all!

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic
NightShade
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:22 pm Post subject: A Masquerade Party to end them all! Reply with quote

I, with the help of my guildmates, will be hosting a large Masquerade party. This is the Finale to my Mask Plot. (though you are still welcome to join in if interested hit me up in pm or icq) I would be honored and appreciate the communities presence and support in this (if you are able).

I am hoping it will be alot of fun. I intend for it to be unusual and I am expecting this to be a crazy and chaotic event.

This is your ooc invitation, I am currently looking at a Sunday night either the 29th or the 5th. I will post more details as it gets locked down I am waiting to hear back from a few people first.

I will put up an RP invitation.

Masquerades require masks, if you do not have a mask they shall be provided at the door.

Muahahahhahahaha...

More to come!

(P.S. those of you involved already in the mask plot, THANKYOU...Lets talk Dolls..)
Ceinwyn ab'Arawn
Transcendent Spammer
Transcendent Spammer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:12 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like fun
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: