Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

*Dear Myrddin ab'Arawn*

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Lady Ditto Armunn
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:01 pm Post subject: *Dear Myrddin ab'Arawn* Reply with quote

* A 'smelling of the sea' messenger arrives with a sealed scroll tube. The House Armunn parchment that rest inside is also well sealed*

Honored nephew, Lord and King Myrddin,

If I have forgotten any titles that one should use, please accept my apology. Titles just really aren't all that important ta me so I pay little attention to them. I just know that you are my nephew and that I love ya.

I am supposing that inquiries into the well being of the rest of the family is not exactly in good and proper taste in matters of serious business and stuff like that but I will ask it anyway.. How is your family doin? Is Nightshade still oh so fun and sweet? How many babies do ya have now, anyway? We, currently have three. I am hopin that's all we'll have for a century or so. Ohhhh, but if you have three then mebe we could have a baby race? We could name a year, sayyyy...ten years from now and see who has the most babies!

But, anyway, I digress..
I've only just recently found out of the problems and insult done to you directly and can only be ... well not shocked at Bree's words, but most upset. I can just imagine how upset you musta been. I love both your father and mother from the bottom of my heart, and that extends to you as well and wish no harm nor insult done to you. I deeply apologize for my daughter's words.

Imryrr tells me that your family is most especially concerned about a certain influence within the Dark Order. I too, share this concern, and make no bones about it...um, no jest intended. Though it is true that Tarothin and some members of the Dark Order embrace it with what I feel is an unatainable goal, my hands are in certain ways...tied. It is a Dark Order matter in the world of black and white lines. I can only respectfully suggest you speak with your father.....or perhaps your wife....she might better understand my meaning.

Please Take Good Care,
Ditto Armunn

=Left Hand Suzuki Method=
Quote: "Oh Great! First I get stabbed and now I'm bleeding!" - Ditto
Tarothin Armunn Quote: "I know and I have mood swings like a pregnant woman at times. :/ I'm very random."
Mairsil
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:22 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Lady Armunn,

I've read your words and I know your apology to be genuine.
That being said, I was not expecting an apology, particularly not from you.

You and I share a respect for one another's family, and the history between those families.
Imryrr and her father do not.

As for that particular influence within the Dark Order, I am not at all concerned.
More so... I am certain without a doubt that the once famous demon lord is so desperate for power that hes grasping at straws, and his daughter is loyally, if not blindly, following.

I've dealt with Oblivion long enough to know that it is a force which can not be controlled. It can be wielded, even skillfully so, by a select few.
But make no mistake, those few are eternal slaves. Those who succumb to service of oblivion are destined only to carry on its plague, like rats.

I hope for your sake, that oblivion looses its grasp on your family.

I have no intention to bring war to your loved ones.

But I won't let them bring war to mine.

-Myrddin ab'Arawn

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: