Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Gladiator Match list and sign-up's for March 22nd!

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic
Tarothin Armunn
Babbling Loony
Babbling Loony

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:00 am Post subject: Gladiator Match list and sign-up's for March 22nd! Reply with quote

For MARCH 22nd 8:30 PM!

The match set up goes as follows. (Subject to change from week to week except the champion matches) These roles are open at the moment and anyone can volunteer to participate or help out. Please contact Ditto to enter into the match or help. You can also contact me if you can't reach her, and I will pass your message along.

Opener: Example (2-3 nekked vs dragon) (we need some slaves or suckers...err I mean volunteers for this)
1v1 (CM) (CM = Champion Match)
1v1 (CM)
2v2 (Team Match)
1v1 (CM)
1v1 (CM)
1v1 (CM) (more 1v1' CM matches can occure depending on how many sign up)
2v2 (Team Match)

Trained Pet vs Trained Pet (no tamer healing allowed, just the kill command)

Prisoner/Slave(s) vs Prisoner/Slave(s)

All for themselves Free for all (CM) (the people in this are the winners of the 1v1's) The winner of this for the first event is considered the first Gladiator Champion. After the first event the winner will then be allowed to fight the previous champion from the last week's champion match. (CM)

Champion match (Lord Ralph of MTC) vs winner of the free for all (CM) ((Will he keep his title?)) ((The longer that the Champion wins, the larger the prize! This week we gave out a Medusa Statue. We had planned on something else but time ran out and we had to scramble to get that.))

Dispute challenge(s) (Only if there is one!! Could be any amount of participants, rules of the battle is set by the contestants. This can be used for land disputes, justice, etc.)

Audience challenge(s) (If there is time and desire anyone can challenge anyone, that person being challenged has to right to accept or deny. The challenge can also be open.) If the Gladiator Champion is challenged and loses, this does not make them lose the title that week. To force the champion to lose their title must be from the winner of the 5 man free for all and previous 1v1 challenges.

Guidelines:

- Tamers cannot participate in the 1v1's for the champion battles.

- Side bet's/gambling are allowed and encouraged.

- This is the shady type of place on the wrong side of tracks. Though neutral to a degree.

- Tarothin and Imryrr's word is law here (as well as Arena employees who are under Taro and Imy's command). Other than that you can do anything you wish. But if you want to fight someone, do so in the pits for the audience challenge part. As long as their word is followed, there won’t be blood for the servants to clean off the benches after people leave for the night.

- anyone can show up at any time during non-event hours to use the arena to duel or RP. In fact, it is encouraged to use it at any time. It is open to anyone. It is a house of battle, honor, glory and truth. Once you step onto the property, everyone must follow the neutrality of the place.

- There will be a separate arena guild to give access to anyone that is not warred or in the same guild even to participate. This guild will not send out war invites. The person must join the Gladiator guild temporarily just for the fights and then they will be removed. I do this because there are future plans to have anyone even non-rp'er to participate and to go there. This is in the hopes of non-rper's being around the RP that they gain an interest and wish to start RP'ing. Guilds are to use this place at that time to try recruiting! Also since non-rper's might participate in the future, the guild won’t be warred so as to stop any possibility of griefers coming and them killing/looting since we have strict rules on this.

- All are welcome to come and participate. Feel free to bring anyone or to tell anyone about it.

- any other that we make up along the way that I'm forgetting to put here.

- Each fight will have the maximum time of 10 mins. At the end of that time period, I or Imy will call for a stop and a winner will be decided by us or the audiance if we ask.

- In a Dispute fight. personA vs personB

personA instead of fighting can pick their champion for this dispute and vice versa. That person that they pick can agree or decline. (kind of like in the game of thrones where the Imp chooses the person to fight for him) This is important for disputes. Because not everyone is a pvper and so that person can chose the person to champion their cause.

- We will also be utilizing "tokens/ ladies favours" in some of the fights. So, ladies, bring a sash, or some small treasured item the fighter can realistically *stow" on his person. HOWEVER, unlike medieval history and more like "Medieval Times" (the restauraunt), the fighters will be choosing the lady to seek a favour from. The lady will not be obligated to give up her favour to him though. And fighters are under no obligation to seek favour either.

- You can do the following TO SIGN UP FOR ARENA FIGHT:

Reply on this thread with your character's name and which type of event.
PM =Imryrr Armunn= with your character's name and which type of event.
ICQ me (Imryrr/Ditto), or ICQ Tarothin (Cloudster)
Talk to me or Taro ingame Atlantic RP CHAT
Talk to Imryrr or Tarothin ingame rp'ly

- There is a rune locked down at Goodman's Library. "Arena of Truth" It is in the green book on the steps. The one that holds the Tavern Night's Taverns.

- And any other's we will make up along the way. Razz

Last edited by Tarothin Armunn on Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Xandros
Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:59 am Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to sign up for Champions match

Characters as Xandros and Astrix
Tarothin Armunn
Babbling Loony
Babbling Loony

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:16 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok. But choose only one of the two chars (unless they are seperate people in RL)

Only one char per account in a Champion Match. Only because in the Free-for-all, you wouldn't be able to play both at the same time.
Tarothin Armunn
Babbling Loony
Babbling Loony

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:10 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump

and

We still need a Pit Boss. This person will be announcing the fights, informing who is fighting when, etc.

Preferably with magery so they can cast Stone Wall for the matches.

This person will be too busy to join in the fights on a different char. But if they so wish to join in a match they can still do so on that char.

Be my underling!!!
= Imryrr Armunn =
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:43 am Post subject: Reply with quote

*bumpity bump bump*

>>>> This is the SIGN UP thread <<<<

btw, Which are we signing up? Xandros or Astrix. Or both?
(both can sign, if not the same player, for Champion matches.)
Hawk/ICQ#: 617689603
Enoch: "now I'm gonna have to make up some lich version of poo"
= Imryrr Armunn =
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:41 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

This Thursday's Arena Night Has To Be Cancelled.
Due To Both needing a key staff member, and now Taro's puter giving him some rebellious burps...I have no choice but to Cancel this Thursday's Arena Night. HOWEVER, We WILL be open for next Thursday (March 22nd).

In the event of a rl nuclear war, or zombie doomsday, arena night will be moved to a RL location.
aulbrey
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:34 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

= Imryrr Armunn = wrote:

In the event of a rl nuclear war, or zombie doomsday, arena night will be moved to a RL location.

ok but IRL i share my alchohol even less Smile
Tarothin Armunn
Babbling Loony
Babbling Loony

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:23 am Post subject: Reply with quote

BUMPIDY BUMP BUMP!
= Imryrr Armunn =
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:50 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Signing Up Feyd of MTC
(he got me ig)
Tarothin Armunn
Babbling Loony
Babbling Loony

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:44 am Post subject: Reply with quote

IT"S TONIGHT!

Things should go a little bit more smoothly tonight. Though I don't think we have all the kinks out of it yet. Namely because I have no Idea who is participating in it.

If we don't have many participants there wont be the champion matches so it could be an early night. Then again I thought of a very new idea's that can be of soem entertainment. Razz

If you are participating, please come early.

It's ok if people arnt the best at pvp. This is for fun. You can always make up new char's/alts to come in just to be killed in the servant/slave matches or to a dragon etc.
Cear Dallben ZOG

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:58 am Post subject: Reply with quote

straight ballin

U6Online|| Welcome to Blackrock||Sunrise, Isle of the Avatar||Automatic Roleplay
Tarothin Armunn
Babbling Loony
Babbling Loony

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:31 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you to all that came!

Ralph is still the Arena Champion!

I might have to change the free-for-all part though because the last two times it was a game of *cough* gank the outsider type of thing. Razz

I'll think of something that would make things a bit more fair.

Also I will be moving the time of the event up 30 mins. So it will now start at 9 instead of 8:30. Since it seems more people log on at that time.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: