Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Hail from Germany!
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Dan
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:53 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Willow Smythe wrote:
Dan wrote:
Willow Smythe wrote:
greetings earthling

Hey there Willow........I don't...quite.....remember if we ever interacted when I played this game but I sure as hell recognize your name. How have the years found you, in the ARPC community?

I believe there have been a few instaces here and there and I mean c'mon, everyone should know my name. It's totally household.

I heart the community, doing what I can to keep it going.

I remember the guild you are in pretty well, because they seperated from Umbra in order to form themselves up. Never really could break away from Umbra and my matriarch, Jen, though. She put a spell on Gryss, y'know!
Dan
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:55 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hermoine66 wrote:
Hey there i recognized the name Dan , this is Crystal , I play siayia and Crickette and Hermy not sure if i did rp with ya but stay safe !

I remember a YiaSia but I never interacted with her/them. You were part of Umbra though, so I know you've got good taste in guilds. Wink
Dan
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:58 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Cal Hurst wrote:
Dan wrote:
Cal Hurst wrote:
You regret seeing the sites...?

And whatup Dan!

How's it goin' Vaen? You still running the Legion of Justice? Still pwning all in Felluca and in the community? If the answer is either, I'm happy to hear it man.

I can't believe it's been so long and yet there still a few familiar faces lurking around here man. I remember you to be a force to be frackin' RECKONED with, and what with all the guilds back in the day, man, I sure miss being Dan in UO sometimes. I'll just say that. Wink

How's life goin' for you? Still workin' the ole job? Is there anything for you that you're reaching for near the horizon? Aspirations still, maybe? I know I've got some!

Legion's looooong gone sir. So am I! I don't play UO anymore, but I check the boards now and then. I remember trying hard to get you into Legion, but your stubborn arse wouldn't budge Wink

Hahaha, good to know my PvPness (teehee) is still strong your mind!

Life is good. Not working the old job, but I'm one semester out from getting my bachelors in IT, with some job prospects lined up for it. All in all, a good life Very Happy

Awwwww, sucks to hear a Legend has passed. But hey, I don't blame you. Lot more to life than sitting all night on a computer, sitting all night at a virtual table, hoping someone walks into the bar. You can do that in real life!

Yes, I'll never forget the Legion, nor it's leader.

Yeah, I'm um, in the Army! Guess we both have new things going for us~! I'm tryin' to do school in the Army though before I finish my contract, but I honetly don't know what'll come.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: