Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Interested?

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Zog Cabal
View previous topic :: View next topic
Cherokee
Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:02 pm Post subject: Interested? Reply with quote

Anyone interest in doing hunts and or training nightly post the best times here and days your able to make it, unless work calls for later hours or in case of a Emergency Response (being on call 24/7) i am on most nights 6 to 11 est and most of the weekends except for work. would like to set up a calander so exeryone know the whens and wheres of the guild functions. Thanks Cygorno
Mairsil
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:19 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Cygorno!

Sorry to get back to you late, on Friday my net kicked out and I'm typically not around on Saturdays.

I like your initiative! To answer your question, Thursday nights when we typically meet are my best nights. While I was typically late to get on before because of school that class has now ended so I'll be around all night on Thursday from this point out.

As far as the rest of the week goes its kind of hard to say there is usually a lot going on in the community, I'd say the best way to do it is just post when one of us is interested in doing a hunt and lets just get together and do a hunt or do some roleplay.

It is a bit random yes, but as long as we have the one scheduled meeting a week the rest of the week we should be able to find times when a majority of us are around to do something.
Mairsil
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:20 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Edit: If you have any specific ideas for things you'd like to do and when, go ahead and post them and I'm sure we will all try and respond and get somethign going.
Cear Dallben ZOG

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:58 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

lets go kill medusa tonight

U6Online|| Welcome to Blackrock||Sunrise, Isle of the Avatar||Automatic Roleplay
Cherokee
Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:55 pm Post subject: Hunt Reply with quote

Count me in
Willow Smythe
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:14 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

OoOoo Me too!!
Malorn ‎(12:14 AM):
I'm an idiot
Cherokee
Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:11 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the replies guys, i guess i would like to see more active things going on and this mostly includes myself. i dont know a whole lot of people in the Alantic rp community and i guess i would like to change that i know Cear and a few people in the Cabal and they are all great people, i dont know many if any at all from S/G but i love your guys style of Role Play. My ICQ # is 554751983 if you guys ever need a extra hunting partner or just in the mood to rp i am always up for it. I was born in Great lakes and Cear has taken me under his wing and i am doing everything i can not to disappoint him. as you see at times i love to ramble. LOL.... Again Thanks for replying to this post. Till me meet, Cygorno
Mairsil
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:28 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye sir.

I'd love to get together and do some roleplay. I am sorry I meant to do so last night before rubbish hit the fan.

but we shall meet Soon!!!!!!!!!!
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Zog Cabal All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: