Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

FREE STUFF

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic
Thomas Hunter
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:59 am Post subject: FREE STUFF Reply with quote

I have a bunch of stuff that I am going to simply unlock in my houses.. Bags of old jewels with multiple gems, old slayer bows, some invasion armor, and more. I am planning on doing this one night next week. I am thinking next wednesday night at 8 PM est. Its on Atlantic. The stuff is old school, and im really not interested in keeping them. My keep, castle, and two houses are full and i need the space. I dont need the gold.

I can't really say that they are RARES, or worth much, at least not to me. Some of you might really enjoy it. I will create a chat channel for it, and will post the name of it here. I will be opening a gate to right by Zento Bank around 8 PM.

If there are any active museums that would want this stuff, PM me here. Assia, you already have my ICQ. Museums would have dibs over private collectors.

PACK Horses will be needed. Quite a few actually.

I am posting this on ARPC and Stratics Rares Collectors board. Some of you have seen the castle and keep and know I am seriously weighed down with too much stuff. Some of you have already been given some old school stuff that was from the RP community.

If i knew how long it took, I would let this stuff go to cavern of the discarded and you could have a dungeon crawl to try and get it Smile But some of this stuff might be good for the community. Would rather see it go to people I know won't just sell for gold. I could do that, but would rather play santa.
Thomas Hunter
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:03 am Post subject: if anyone can come up Reply with quote

with a good RP such as a charity event for this.. let me know. hehe..
Jonathan Strathmore
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:55 am Post subject: Re: if anyone can come up Reply with quote

Thomas Hunter wrote:
with a good RP such as a charity event for this.. let me know. hehe..

Distribution of wealth. "A wealthy private collector is looking to give back to the community in which he lives and plies his trade." Technically that's exactly what you're doing. So just transfer the idea. I think it would make a pretty cool rp event. Not really sure what I would do for the specifics however.
Davaran Skyfire
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:32 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Dibs.
Ariana Lenoir
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:28 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Very generous of you to host such an event. If you need any help with anything, PM me and I'll do my best to make it happen. Looking forward to it. *hugs*

I'm always looking for "____ of exceptional quality" or [exceptional] stuff that I don't have. I'll try to ICQ you later tonight or tomorrow (really hectic over here). Please let me know when you are planning on doing this and I will do my best to attend.
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:38 am Post subject: Reschedule... Reply with quote

Have to reschedule for a couple days. I donated an 18x18 to a friend that needed a house, so had to move the contents into the castle, keep and other 18x18. Right now dont have to space in any house to centralize the free stuff. There is an empty idoc right in front of the castle, i will try to grab that plot, and only put the free stuff in it. It should fall friday. Once that happens, I can bring everyone there. Cause I am sure alot of you would not want to go to my fel house to get the stuff Smile
Stallis
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:45 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure theres also a few of us who'd love to.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: