Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

BL needs some ICQs.

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic
Garrett BL
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:19 am Post subject: BL needs some ICQs. Reply with quote

Looking for ICQs from people involved with anyone of these guilds on the tokuno map besides the BL http://www.atlanticcommunityboard.com/forum/images/maps/arpc-tokuno.jpg

any help would be appreciated
Alaundril Do'Rhett
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:55 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't live in Tokuno, but seeing as we're going to be friends now....I guess BL can have my ICQ.

Nothin but love to ya guys Wink
Edda
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:44 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont you love how he acts like its a priveledge? He GUESSES we can have it Razz
Ceinwyn ab'Arawn
Transcendent Spammer
Transcendent Spammer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:57 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Dray, I didn't realize how special it was. I've been handing it out to tax collectors like they were trick or treating. My bad.
Thomas Hunter
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:28 am Post subject: Hmmmmmm Reply with quote

I guess claims were given out and changed without others being made aware. I don't see the claims I had there any more. Some BL has them now. And since I no longer have GM Access I cant view the claims maps. King Sidhe (me) had claims near the moongate by the mines. Then again, his house fell, so I guess that dissolved his claim to the land. Does that mean I get to claim ICE Isle Tram since i have a castle there? OR outside Cove Tram since i have Keep there? Or what about Malas because I have a house there? Or how about a part of fel too since i have another house there?

DS is still active, I will ask if she wants me to pass out her icq. Kuran is still active too. IM sure you got her icq. Yes I was out of game, so I can understand my claims being rescinded. But I asked for GM Access when I came back, and that didnt happen so I am pretty much out of RP. I still have friends in the community, and am planning a little soree at the keep when my very professional and talented, not to mention pretty decorator gets done. Personally, I am not worth a darn in decorating. I turned over keys and let her do it. Should be great when she done WOOHOO!!!

Anyway, my claim to H6 has been taken over.
Garrett BL
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:26 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Rryn gave us Homare when we first came into the community... All of it, ask her if you got problems... Then when her activity came to question she I guess went on a little rant and just gave us zento too.

Trying to work with the other guilds in Tokuno to bring them into us so they don't have to lose their lands as well, if that is something you would be interested in contact me or my Soke and we can explain our efforts in detail for you.

my icq - 329992706

Soke Bishimi - 457144420
Cal Hurst
Atlantic Legend
Atlantic Legend

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:15 am Post subject: Re: Hmmmmmm Reply with quote

Thomas Hunter wrote:

I guess claims were given out and changed without others being made aware. I don't see the claims I had there any more. Some BL has them now. And since I no longer have GM Access I cant view the claims maps. King Sidhe (me) had claims near the moongate by the mines. Then again, his house fell, so I guess that dissolved his claim to the land. Does that mean I get to claim ICE Isle Tram since i have a castle there? OR outside Cove Tram since i have Keep there? Or what about Malas because I have a house there? Or how about a part of fel too since i have another house there?

Things work differently now. I'm going to go over a few things really quickly so there's no confusion.

1. DS and Kuran have not been doing anything with the RP community in over six months, and we have had ZERO communication from their GMs, except for an argument that happened, I think, four months ago. So they're kind of drifting into that black hole right now.

2. When you are removed for being inactive, I believe the process is reapplying to the ARPC. When you are inactive for 3 months (previous rule was six), you are removed from the ARPC and your land is gone as well. This is not malicious, but more so aimed at keeping things going in a smooth manner.

3. Anyone can view the claims maps. They are stickied at the top of the Great Assembly Hall, under the post " The Atlantic Roleplay Community Guidelines, Rules and Maps."

4. Found in that same thread is the information you are asking about claiming land in separate areas. Here's the information you need under the Land Claims section:

Quote:
B. For guilds that have no land but wish to claim a territory, you first land acquisition must fit the roleplay of your guild and not be currently held by a community guild.

Example:

The newly founded Knights of Skara-Brae wish to claim the un-claimed or free territory of Skara-Brae (acceptable)

The newly founded knights of Skara-Brae wish to claim Moonglow. (unacceptable. it makes no senseā€¦)

5. Do note that before you do any of this, you must (re)apply for membership in the ARPC.

Hope this clears up any confusion.
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:28 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck
Laughing
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: