Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

If I die it will be upon all your heads...

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Zendella Smythe
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:08 am Post subject: If I die it will be upon all your heads... Reply with quote

So it was to be and so he had said. Yet this did not stop her, she was guided to this and it was her calling.

If I die it will be upon all your heads...

The words rang over and over as Wisty slowly fell asleep by the fire...
What would become of Lord Isk, the Regent, now that the steps had begun to aid his recovery. What strength would it take to erase this detriment to his life.

She would help somehow and her eyes turned to the great mountains outside the window...

So be it, I shall bind my life unto his..for the regent means so much more to so many..it will be upon my head..

She could feel the winds whipping across the skies as they called to her, the elements in their housings running free. The strength of a mountain, the speed of the wind, the violence of fire, and the heart of water would touch them all this day.

Grant me this, Lord Oaks this day, your blessings upon us..

Molly

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:57 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

He seems to be doing well. It won't be long now. We have to keep him upbeat. she thinks to herself. He will be back to his old arnery self in no time. she comments to Wisteria. She laughs softly and nods.
Sanctus, Luna, Malas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXoGDbJ5nLU
Molly

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:31 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

As she leaves from the room she is concerned. His shaking seems to be unrelated to the drugs. She looks at Will and says, I think he has a bigger problem but I don't think it is insurmountable. He is still shaking but his eyes look clear and he seems to be back to some what normal physically. My potion seems to be helping but I think he will need something to ease this shaking. I am going to make a milder version of my potion as a maintance for his problem. What I will make is not habitforming and is healing so he should do fine with it. I will give the formula to his apothocary to make for him.

Will nods and asks, Will you need help gathering more ingredents?

No love it will give me an excuse to visit Ilshenar. He nods and they head home.

She catches him glancing at her forhead and she instinctively touches the faded scar. He smiles softly at her and pulls her close. Don't worry love...I will protect you. She smiles at him and nods as they head into the house.
Sanctus, Luna, Malas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXoGDbJ5nLU
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: