Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

A sealed letter slipped into the pocket of D’Kal

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Isilmea
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 2:39 am Post subject: A sealed letter slipped into the pocket of D’Kal Reply with quote

Suilad Mellonamin,

I have worried for you since your departure from Asur’Herenion. Look into your heart and feel what we gave you while you were with your kin. Remember the peace and the love we offered to you and how your life is now. I know that you are harmed and I know that Azin does horrid things to you. I reach out my hand to you and offer you the peace and the love of your kin. You are only to take it. Remember you do not walk the path alone for many love you as family.

Namaarie,
Queen Isilmë ilcalassë’ Locke Dran
Elven Kingdom of Asur’Herenion
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 4:51 am Post subject: Sercret letters Reply with quote

it all started with the hooded man at the manor gates..and as usel D'kal answered it...But not as useal she was keeping to herself more then she should have.

D'kal sat in front of the fire, reading the letter, she hadn't heard the misstress, meaning she was asleep or out hopefully.
She smiled slightly at the letter, but yelped as her hair was jerked back.

"Whats this pet?"
D'kal hadn't heard azin, she had forgotten how quiet her misstress could be in her own house.Her hands began to shake and yet she couldn't move or speak to reply, Azin wasn't expecting either.
"A letter, from your dear friend isilmea?" Azin spoke with abit of cruelity, "oh my dear, What trouble you have cuased...now how should i deal with this?"
D'kal still could not find the voice to speak
"..And oh, what to do with you?"
Azin grinned
"oh now i think i know how to deal with your friend....But you need something even more special..."

Azin threw the letter towards the fire and dragged the girl off harshly by her hair to her small hidden room on the first floor.
Isilmea
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 10:30 pm Post subject: The Poison Reply with quote

When had it happened? She was not sure yet…something had indeed happened though. The poison was slowly working on her system as Isilmea left hand became affected first. Dropping things and not being aware… numbness was spreading over her body. She was not aware the wine she had enjoyed a few days ago had been tainted with a poison, a poison that would slowly render her paralyzed in a few days. Sometimes it was hard for her to breathe as if a boulder was placed on her chest. She would gasp for air.

She had confined in Molly that something was wrong. Molly had placed her hands on Isilmea and with a deep meditation she could feel Isilmea pain. A concern began to show on Molly’s face. “Something is wrong Isilmea, your aura…something is happening.” Isilmea trying to remain calm her eyes showing some fear… “ Molly please tell no one but Rhama. This may just pass thus I wish not to alarm the Kingdom and I detest drama over nothing.” Molly agreed to her terms.

**~**
…to be continued
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 1:22 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Rhama looked dow at Azin's ring as it layed on the palm of his hand. Azin looked up at him containing her anger and hatred, he knew she wanted to rip his throat but was unable to do so.

"So... Azin... it's not nice being bullied on right?" Rhama said with a smirk on his face, he had summoned her ring with a simple gesture. He knew Azin was vulnerable to him, and she knew she was no match for him. "The thing is... you bullied on my daughter, and now I am being a bully to you."

"I will give you the antidote if you tell her not to mess with my slave anymore..." She twitched her left arm as she shifted her gaze from his eyes to her ring on his hand.

"I don't have to do anything Azin... I don't care what Isilmea does in her free time... and I could certainly care less what your problem with her is..." he sighed as he looked into her eyes and wrapped his fingers over the ring, "But this is the deal... I need Isilmea functional to lead on the kingdom as a queen... If Isilmea can't lead, then the responsability falls on someone's elses shoulders... mine... and as the old Elf I am, I really don't feel like working all that much... So you have no choice..."

Azin grinned as he looked into his eyes, "Well if you don't care for my problem, then I don't care for yours..."

The elf sighed as he opened his hand and looked down on the ring again, "Such a pretty ring... it would be a pitty for it to break... you must really have admired Alarin to be wearing this around your neck.... how pathetic really... Give me the list... and you have the ring..."

Azin growled at Rhama in contempt "Alright... horn of unicorn, bark and sap from a treefolk and blood of a virtuous woman... The beauty of it is that they have to die for it." She smirked as the table turned now.

"Well then I guess you have to think up of a new antidote..." he sighed.

"I can't... these are the only ingredients that are strong enough for the poison to subscede... You might as well smash the ring."

Rhama shifted around a bit and then slipped her ring into his pocket, "Well then Azin, you have twenty four hours to think up of new indredients... or bring me an already prepared antidote, and I warn you... twenty four hours from now I will not be as patient, and I do not get in a good mood when that happens... You don't want me in a bad mood Azin, so be wise once in your life, and think things through without the help of Alarin for once..." He spoke in a toneless voice as he stared deep into Azin's eyes.

She growled at him and then stormed out of the room. She would have good enough results in a day if she knew what was good for her, otherwise Rhama would have to teach her a lesson.

"What a hassle," he thought to himself, "I hope she gets things done, I'd hate to teach her a lesson, it's too much work for me to care." He sat down on a chair and lit up a pipe, inhaling the smoke and letting it go through his nostrils... it was turning out to be a boring day.
Isilmea
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 3:37 am Post subject: Reply with quote

She lay in her bedchamber silent. She was paralyzed. She could not open her eyes. She could hear yet she could not move.

Fear was what she felt…an over powering fear that only left her when her beloved father whispered to her, “Everything will be ok.” She did not feel his kiss on her cheek.

A cool cloth was brushed across her as scented waters cleansed her. She did not feel this… only the sound of waters being squeezed from a cloth. Trust filled her for her father had been there. He had sent Elven healers to look over her.

Her mind worked. Her thoughts went to Spirituality… her favorite place and for the next few days she would spend her time free… playing with the pixies and having long conversations with the unicorns...in her mind.

Eru watched over the Queen of Elves this day.
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 9:48 am Post subject: Reply with quote

she sat in the quiet spot of her manor, The shrine it was also a garden and a ritual place.

A shrine to lilith, A shrine where she sat out some water in a bowl once and it turned to something like blood..And beit out of curoisty or habit,she took a drink. It was a shock all at once pain,burning and pleasure all in one focused rush, it was enough to make her pass out.

But her focus wasn't the 'blood' at the shrine, it was on a rock where vines were coiled around a bottle, the antidote rhama has so wanted...

"New ingridents..."
her eyes narrowed, The thought would have ben fesiable, if the toxin was purely botinical, but she had went an extrat length. she used the same 'blood' that she tasted herself, but the effect was only diffrent because she had asked he goddess for it to be...and surprisingly it worked.
Who knows what other effects it could have.

the vines coiled tighter about the bottle as she countinued her thoughts.
the ingridents required sacrfice to cure it...she also knew the ingridents all had cleanseing propertys when use properly.

...She had done it again, latched herself onto something from her past, a simple trinket. maybe she was too attached, Alarin had given her some purpose byoned a maddend shell of a woman who simply existed.
Thats what many desired....purpose.
What was she to do now? give in to that elf over a ring?

A smile crossed azins face, She had found it again, that peace she lost not too long ago. Pain,tourture,death...She needn't fear it, it was all just a rush to knowledge. She was on her own...It was time to truely let go...

of thier own accord the vines squeezed the bottle to shatter...
Azin Rosewind
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 2:16 am Post subject: Reply with quote

*a sealed package arrives to rhama locke attached with a note*

Dear Rhama,

I do not apolgize for my actions, nor will i ever.
It was an act of something the pester my mind more then i like,
But this should help your child.

Though i am not responible for any side effects....

Till the next time i make you upset
Azin Rosewind
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: