Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Update: Leshok Majere

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Leshok Majere
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:45 pm Post subject: Update: Leshok Majere Reply with quote

So I know I don't actually play anymore, but I lurk and I lurk without causing trouble! So I feel its okay for me to post. Plus I think there are plenty of oldies around who remember me ( hah! your old! ).

Well lets see? I'm Steve, I'm 24 now (I was hmm 17? 18? when I started ROLEPLAYING on uo, start just playing in 1999 at the age of 15!) , and I live once more in the grand state of Ohio!

Lets see, hmm general about me, I live in a house in Dayton Ohio with 3 friends, and I am constantly busy with my large group of friends.

When I did play UO, I was in Legion of Justice and Kingdom of Stormhaven most of my career.

Oh yeah this will be scatter brained by the way.

If you are friends with me on icq, by now you may have heard me talk about how I've started swing dancing. (I know i've blabbed Ken and Steve's ears off) Its my latest hobby and I'm enjoying it to hell and back!

I work at a bankruptcy law firm by day, and am off on random adventures by night, be they swing dancing till the sun comes up, replacing plumbing in the house (yeah thats an adventure alright), playing D&D or other paper and pen game with friends, out to movies, hiking, or insert randomness here!

I am online all the time from my work, and always ready to bug people over icq or aim. (you could be next!)

hmm that really covers it, here is my latest pic, i grew a beard!

"Fri Jan 14 20:07:01 2005 [08:45:38] Kuja: ghaahahahahahha...ha..h.a..... NOTHING TO FREAKING DO IN GAME GAH"

Some things never change even after 4 years...
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: