Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Who will kill Gryss?
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic
Gryss ab'Arawn
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:30 am Post subject: Who will kill Gryss? Reply with quote

I'll be honest with you guys, after I quit last I really didn't have that much passion in this character and for the most part, I miss the old Dan. Someday I want to bring Dan back on a legitimate RP basis but for now, I don't really think I want Gryss to be around anymore.

I was thinking about finishing off his tale in the Crossroads tavern, but instead of just disappearing and never to be seen again, I would figure someone from Umbra, or even a Sanction, would like the pleasure of doing it themselves!

Don't get me wrong though, the group over in Umbra is great and hopefully I can still do great RP with them afterwards, but everyone needs a change of scenery and I don't keep very many alts. Wink

So who would like to do it? If you do reply to this, I'd like to know a good "why" as well that I can try to work with...

(PS: I can't believe how emo I made Gryss look. Gross!)
Deacon Drake
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:42 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I could always return the favor!
Yasamin
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:43 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly, I have nothing against Gryss, not like I did Jode. But I'm sure Sanctus can always use a good "kill the ebul" moment.

And yes, he does look emo.

Yasa, aka Doireann. Wink
(4:45:41 PM) Jarem: It becomes increasingly difficult to feel noble in my causes when my cause is to defend my charge from her own violent tendencies.
omera
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:55 am Post subject: Re: Who will kill Gryss? Reply with quote

Gryss ab'Arawn wrote:
I'll be honest with you guys, after I quit last I really didn't have that much passion in this character and for the most part, I miss the old Dan. Someday I want to bring Dan back on a legitimate RP basis but for now, I don't really think I want Gryss to be around anymore.

I was thinking about finishing off his tale in the Crossroads tavern, but instead of just disappearing and never to be seen again, I would figure someone from Umbra, or even a Sanction, would like the pleasure of doing it themselves!

Don't get me wrong though, the group over in Umbra is great and hopefully I can still do great RP with them afterwards, but everyone needs a change of scenery and I don't keep very many alts. Wink

So who would like to do it? If you do reply to this, I'd like to know a good "why" as well that I can try to work with...

(PS: I can't believe how emo I made Gryss look. Gross!)

I'll do it. The new character I'm playing (although his skills are in the higher levels, or GMed) is a holy zealot. ICQ me 351334886 if you're up to it.
Caine of Nod
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:37 am Post subject: I'd be honored... Reply with quote

...if you'd let Deathwynd do it. She and Gryss go back a very long way. Back to the days of her being a mercenary... hell, back to her days of being a soldier in Umbra BEFORE being a Mercenary.

Maybe she could have one last hit... her old mentor. The person she trusted more than anyone else in Umbra. The person who took her under his wing. She could see that he's lost his edge. Gotten weak. So she could kill him as a means of "mercy", I suppose? Perhaps of a way of Gryss passing the torch to her (or her snatching it away from someone who she's deemed "past their prime").

Plus, that'll get her some heat with the community, but probably in a more positive light.

It would be like a Student-Overcoming-The-Mentor sorta thing.

Not necessarily assassinate him out of malicious intent, but more of respect for what he WAS, compared to what he has become. Would probably be easier to explain it to you over ICQ.

"Nothing so firmly etches a thing in the mind than the will to forget"
Ceinwyn ab'Arawn
Transcendent Spammer
Transcendent Spammer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:47 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting. And yeah of course we'll still rp with you, fool.
Ariana Lenoir
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:50 am Post subject: Reply with quote

I can think of at least one of mine who would kill someone... creatively and for the mere amusement of it. It doesn't look like you have any lacking of willing murderers, but should they fall through and you are interested, let me know.
Lore Keeper
Lore Keeper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:24 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Arakad could always use a new random kill to add to his list?
Leshok Majere
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:06 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I already killed him when you weren't looking.

seriously, check i deleted him too......

Thats what you get for not playing Dan! I loved Dan! he went on my totem quests and...and..and.... *cries*(or weeps for dan-haven for you oldies)

I'm not around anymore, but I have felt if you are gonna roleplay out the death, do it well, lots of flash and flair!

"Fri Jan 14 20:07:01 2005 [08:45:38] Kuja: ghaahahahahahha...ha..h.a..... NOTHING TO FREAKING DO IN GAME GAH"

Some things never change even after 4 years...
zeyla
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:38 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

*sighs*
Everybody who's ever been nice to Zeyla winds up dead. Or worse. Perhaps I should be worried =P

Maybe she'll be in the woods when the word gets out and she'll miss hearing about it. Rangers tend to do that woodsy thing!

And Cein's right. Of course we'll still RP with you. Silly person.
Vian Skyfire
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:44 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be interested in being involved in this plot. I sent you a pm with my reasons.
Dan
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:14 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Leshok Majere wrote:
I already killed him when you weren't looking.

seriously, check i deleted him too......

Thats what you get for not playing Dan! I loved Dan! he went on my totem quests and...and..and.... *cries*(or weeps for dan-haven for you oldies)

I'm not around anymore, but I have felt if you are gonna roleplay out the death, do it well, lots of flash and flair!

Naturally. Smile

Vian Skyfire wrote:
I would be interested in being involved in this plot. I sent you a pm with my reasons.

Actually, I have some interests in having a Sanction kill him, but keep in mind I'm not actually coming back and enacting this. All too intricate. It is going to remain solely on the Crossroads Tavern post. For all of those who also want to kill him, I could try to come up with parts of you that would have a hand in his ultimate defeat and death.

I'm still bouncing ideas though. Let me know if any of you have something against Umbra that you could use against me if you'd like.
Jonathan Strathmore
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:00 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Your life is forfeit.
omera
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:49 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Dan wrote:

Actually, I have some interests in having a Sanction kill him, but keep in mind I'm not actually coming back and enacting this. All too intricate. It is going to remain solely on the Crossroads Tavern post. For all of those who also want to kill him, I could try to come up with parts of you that would have a hand in his ultimate defeat and death.

I'm still bouncing ideas though. Let me know if any of you have something against Umbra that you could use against me if you'd like.

That sounds difficult. Victus wouldn't make any alliances with heretics just so he could slay one, unless he decided to go undercover and act like their friend to slay an important cult leader or something.
Nh'bdy
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:58 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Care to die with class?

Or to a named Chairleg?

You have my card.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: