Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Tonights the Night

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Tegan
Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:12 pm Post subject: Tonights the Night Reply with quote

tonight's the night she thought to herself as she approached the garden. as she drew near she was a bit disappointed the garden was filled will guests. witnesses are not what i need right now she mumbled. she stabled her horse on the lower level of the establishment and adjusted her robe to be sure her face was covered.. "don't need him ruining the fun before its time" she mumbled as she head for the main part of the tavern.

as she entered she looked around spotting her target. contemplating if should strike now or wait for a better tegan decided to wait out the night as sat at the bar in the corner. "if only i could see the rest of the place to better plan my strike" she thought to herself. moments later she heard his voice calling out for help. it appears there was a woman in labor and needed a midwife. "ive seen it done before, it cant be that hard" she thought and quickly offered her help. "ill help them and get to see the lower levels of the building" she mumbled to herself

by the time the baby was delivered the patrons in the tavern had moved to the lowest level of the building and sat listening to that fool entertain them. wrapping the robe tightly around her face tegan sat in the back of the room waiting for the moment to attack. soon poet asked for volunteers, it couldn't of been more perfect she quickly rushed to the front of the room and took her seat in the front row. the game lasted what seemed like a eternity with each passing moment she thirst for revenge.

finally she couldn't wait any longer she threw a dagger landing inches from his foot. ripping off her hooded robe she revealed her true identiy. it was everything she hoped for and more to see him standing there staring at someone he thought to be dead. she knew with all the people in attendance she couldn't kill him at least not yet. "i will have my revenge" tegan shouted as she cast a spell of strangle upon him. grinning as she saw him standing there choking. taking one last look she fled up the stairs to the roof jumped across the table out the gate off the roof and fell to the ground barely escaping.

"ill be back, you can count on that" she cursed as she teleported home
Silent Poet
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:31 am Post subject: Reply with quote

A frail old man lay feverish in his hammock. He knew someone was in the room keeping his hammock swaying. Incense braziers had been brought in.

He sways in the musk of the incense and tries to see who is in the room.

Something white and fluffy nudges his hand and refills the drinking horn he is clutching.

"Ah, me dear sweet Sheila. Come nuzzle me an fix me again" his voice sounding very weathered.

The sheep crawls up and into his hammock, resting finally across the top of his head.

"Hugh, you have been injured" Belladonna says placing her soothing palm on his forehead.

He shudders then seems to calm.

A man wearing crimson and gold approaches the hammock.

"Poet-san. Point me at your target. Make me your avenger. Tell me the name and they have less than a day to live" the small man says kneeling and placing a quarterstaff across his lap.

The Minstrel croaks out a response, "wee Tai, I canna, tis a dead wife o' mine"

"Must you always reference my size" the man says as he adjusts and maintains his kamishimo.

He sways a few times in the hammock humming softly. Sheila bleats a plaintive bleat and looks at Tai.

The frail man in the kilt reaches up to scratch Sheila's ears softly and gently.

"Dinna worry, Sheila me love, if tha' runt is here" he pauses as he coughs up some blood, "no harm can come ta' me" he lets his eyes make contact with the man kneeling.

Silent Poet's dark brown eyes lock with the steel grey of the Samurai. A silence moves slowly across the room like fog crossing the bay.

"Poet-san, you have been injured. I have our man on the trail" Tai Kwan says holding the quarterstaff in his lap.

"I have? I just thought I was drunk" he chuckles and coughs up more blood.

Belladonna leans in and wipe the blood away with a cloth.

"My bonny Poet, someone means you harm" she says cleaning his beard and quietly sheds tears.

He closes his eyes and smells the sandalwood on Belladonna. There was a time when they were married and in love. Slowly, he shivers and she pulls her hand back.

Poet motions for the crimson garbed man to lean forward.

"Is that the staff Rocke gave ye" the man in the hammock says.

"Hai" the short man says running a hand along the length of the shaft.

"Lean closer, old friend" the Minstrel waves humbly from the hammock.

Tai Kwan adjusts his kamishimo and leans in listening intently.

"It was Tegan me third wife" he coughs up some blood.

Sheila nudges his head and bleats plaintively at Belladonna and Tai Kwan.

The frail Minstrel sits up and pulls the samurai's head to his.

"Call him off. I can handle this" the Poet says wiping his mouth.

Tai shakes his head looking to Belladonna, "He feels this is a matter of honor."

The Minstrel seems to shrink into himself. His coughing becomes very bad, and he is fretfully nuzzled back to a resting position.
Dragon's Shadow
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:28 am Post subject: Reply with quote

*takes notes in the shadows*

=====================

Protocols journal entry

Have followed likely target for a fortnight. Complainant seems to have recovered from curse, but does not wish friends to know.

On the thirteenth day after the attack followed Complainant to the West Britain Bank.

Observed him performing.

internal Protocols memo

Complainant last seen busking in Britain

End Protocols Transmission

===============================

for those with any tracking skill if you are tracking Bleys you would be tracking a strong garlic scent along with hot spices like curry.

in case he needs to be tracked.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: