Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Hello, hello!

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic
Vaerei
Visitor

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:11 am Post subject: Hello, hello! Reply with quote

Greetings and er... Good morning? (At least for me!)

I'm just one of those new kids on the block saying "Hi!" and introducing myself to the community! Before I begin, let me just say i'm terribly tired, and by all reasoning I should be snatching some Z's, but i'm quite stubborn - So forgive any faux pas I might make in my zombie-like stupor. Now that my excuse for being clumsy is out of the way Razz, let's begin!

I've been playing these crazy role-playing games since I was about eight and UO was actually my first MMO. UO and I have kinda been like a bad, dependant-like relationship - Off and on. I'd play for a bit, then get distracted by something new and fancy, but would inevitably come back. To be honest, what always brought me back was how it changed very little (Despite the AoS expansion fiasco, but we won't get into THAT ^ ^). I mean, I tried WoW, and it was interesting for awhile, but eventually it was just the same thing over and over again. Of course their interface is amazingly easy and practical, but everything else is simply... "Meh". With WoW being so popular, every other MMO became a copycat, and even NWN2, a shining light in the dark, was a complete disappointment overall compared to the hype it received.

So, with the gaming industry seemingly in a lull, UO was still here, with many of the same people I know of (Albeit not personally) still enjoying the game. As of late, i've been role-playing with smaller numbered groups (Yay! I don't have to run a WoW guild anymore! xD) on older games like NWN1. Enough of my rambling, however, I don't want to make this an overly long post about every waking moment of my life, hehe. Besides, it's late!

Anywho, how's the community doing? (I know... I know... it's an annoyingly broad question, kill me later) Who's all around? Liiiiiiiike the goodie-two-shoes, the neutrals, the baddies, etc. Does Vaen still play? And Ceinwyn? What about Toren, and Rosar?

Well that's enough questions about random people! Hello again, and i'll be swooping into Atlantic quite soon! It's good to see RP still alive somewhere. Razz

To a fresh start! With sincerity,

~V
Cal Hurst
Atlantic Legend
Atlantic Legend

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:13 am Post subject: Reply with quote

They haven't got rid of me yet! Very Happy
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:21 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Vaen Swiftar wrote:
They haven't got rid of me yet! Very Happy

Unfortunately. Attempts are still ongoing though!

Welcome back though Vaerei! Very Happy
Toren Smythe
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:21 am Post subject: Reply with quote

I still play, and if you are who I think you are an extremely hearty hello my dear friend. How've you been?! I changed ICQ's a while ago so here's my new number.

490-311-245

Drop me a message.
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:43 am Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome back or welcome to Atlantic.
Ceinwyn ab'Arawn
Transcendent Spammer
Transcendent Spammer

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:34 am Post subject: Reply with quote

I am still lurking about. ^_^ Welcome back. my icq is listed below my signature.. 96750049
Molly

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:00 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back. *rubs her back from her old lady crouched position* I am still around. But Cein stole my walking stick!
Sanctus, Luna, Malas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXoGDbJ5nLU
Morier
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:04 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa, someone mentioned my name.

I'm Rosar. I still have an active account, so I guess I'm technically still around, but it's been weeks since I've been logged in for more than five minutes.
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:53 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Velkom to Atlantic!
Er aber, sag's ihm, er kann mich im Arsche lecken!
Alessandra
Babbling Loony
Babbling Loony

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:22 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back Very Happy

Ken: I put it any way I want to, cause that is the kind of man I am...

Toni/Gwyn/Dae ‎(11:22 AM):
well I was doing Beo, but he annoyed me lol

[09:37] Leshok: i think dancing is like sex, don't let one bad partner ruin it for the rest of your life
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: