Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Ugg

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Zog Cabal
View previous topic :: View next topic
Cear Dallben ZOG

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:32 am Post subject: Ugg Reply with quote

found this halfway thru my crossroads post

Much of the night was unprecidented. Unforseen and unwanted. But the one who freed Malphas had reappeared and was very specific; Tonight the Cabal was granted yet another stepping stone. The lost book of Origins, Part two.
Malphas. Your knowledge of thoes who lie tortured and blessed within the stygian abyss will leak into the ears of thoes you serve now...Roclasmpy, Ilshens guardian mage, sealed away with the champions of the eight virtues, and with an item of great sentimental value to the Cabalists.
Malphas knew much of this mage, and what he diddnt was given unto him from the Lord of Time, from the Time of Legends, the Time Lord, upon his death in Ilshenar......

The Cabal was gathered in a new place of meeting, a Seminary created my brother Mammon and the dwindleing resources of the zog cabal. Cear was hard at work preparing a spell for a recently aquired friend when brother Mammon approacjhed him about entertaining the cabalists for a night.

"Just what we need Mammon. Take the Cabalists out for a run thru the worlds. Make sure they know where they know where they come from. The morrow you return i will be prepared, Go ahead. bring them in! Id love to say a few words before they pass me by."

The Cabal arrived near its entirety for brother mammons presentation. It was impressive what all he knew, brother mammon. However sometimes Cear feels hinted that perhaps Malphas coudl not account for the origin of all his knowings....

The Cabal was informed that tonight was to be a lesson of life, of their lives, and such. They set off immediately for their lair in Ilshenar, to be explained further by one Malphas Mammon. He led them unto a room of rememberance and spoke words of the past and words of a relevant present, in relation to what was contained within....

(content not presentable: as is in relation to the doom of you all)

as if someone casted magic arrow the room and lair all filled with the spawn of evil. And evil seeking power. The Cabal was ordered by one Malphas Mammon to flee to safety at the Lakeshire............

***In perspective of Malphas; now in the Shire***
WHERE ARE THE CABALISTS!!!! THERE IS NO TIME TO WASTE AND PLENTY TO BE MANAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
* but what was this??? the astranged and lone Paladin Ranuoj Sep'ally flew before the one malphas mammon, yet he held in his hands a weapon of special intrest. As he approached mammon was like, "Mmmm intresting what is that?"...... he eyed his 50%DI 40%HLD 30% SSI Daemon Slayer crossbow. The next thing anyone in the area heard?
Shoooooooooooooooo *HIT*Shoooooooooooooooo *HIT*Shoooooooooooooooo *HIT*Shoooooooooooooooo *HIT*
UUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh!

Alas, the unspoken truth of the time lord was so. Mammon was slain at the hands of an unrighteous Paladin, the paladin, Sep'ally.

when the zog cabal finaly arived as a whole confusion and anger dominated all else.

and belive me. if this one voice did not appear above all. Nations would have been slain.....yet.......he said....

The Time Lord: Go to the desert outpost south of compassion. Prove thy wisdom there, and traverse in time to save they friend, the Daemon, Malphas

The Cabalists arrived where they were supposed. and greeting them wa a riddle of:
What two things spend their lives next to one another, yet never see eachother?

The answer was, Eyes. and the moment the victor spoke the answer the entirety of the cabal appeared before malphas just moments before he was slain. and in his stead, died the Paladin.

What were a few moments of dialouge malphas cound not understand, since most spoke of his now noexistant death. But he knew what he was told and that was to take Zog's Cabal to the south eastern part of Ilshenars elemental arena. Where the mage Roclasmpy sealed away Ilshen, with her companions, and her book.....too soon to be found.

They arrived on time to their destination. Mind blowing events aside entering Ilshens tomb all became apparent and important.
Roclasmpy, revealed a bound soul, wich is not a rarity in Sosaria. But in ilshenar, perhaps. Only thoes who speak with the dead may know..........................

As they entered............
...............And to only a few..............
.....A song aheard to few............
Quote:

*An enchanting voice fills the room, singing for thoes who can hear her*

And thoes who follow with light and love
shall forever hear mine voice

and forever shall live, my brother dear
who died without a choice

And with honor and fame
with hate untame
the world soon fell stale

Then in honor and death
with deep last breath
my sisters fell dead and pale

and i will never lie
no my honesty wont die
my love fell to, by my side

in my once great city
where there is now pity
no truth, no love, no courage

my once great city
my once great city!
no truth no love
the humility

how the mistas did miss us
but the virtue carried on
and now the just do lie in here now

out of the city
and to counter the coward
fought with me all thoes of valor

I love them so!
they that gave life O'
O' great sacrafice
for them I wish i could
offer a tear

And after the greedy Zog Cabal opened her casket of a year and a year old, A book was revealed. and within this old and sacred book

The Lady Ilshen returned to her resting place to end all reign in her name.
The Lady Ilshen,

join my guild

U6Online|| Welcome to Blackrock||Sunrise, Isle of the Avatar||Automatic Roleplay
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Zog Cabal All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: