Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Shades Toy Box

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Zog Cabal
View previous topic :: View next topic
NightShade
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:35 pm Post subject: Shades Toy Box Reply with quote

As Shade runs her toy operation out of the Zog Cabal I want to discuss a few things about her dolls. For the sake of bringing this section of our board to life!!

Number one:

There is a secret that no one knows about the dolls, I may have mentioned it out of character to a few but never in character. Neither Xandy or Narcissa even know of it. This secret goal/plot is heavily cabal oriented. Got your interest up Cear and Toren? Good it should be, one day it will see the blaze of daylight, or in shades case midnight. She has been working on it for years, it makes Nightshades studies with Barl all the more crucial.

Number Two:

There are a few dolls that are quite special in existance I thought i would list them here.

The first doll the Alonwynn doll is gone as you all know as Alonwynn walks amongst us once more.

The second doll is in the hands of Aurelis, Isks daughter. It is VERY special, Xandy, Cissa and Nightshade put alot of work into this doll.

There is a bride doll in the hands of Molly I cant remember if this one was destroyed, a second doll was given as a gift to her baby, they are both linked, and I dont know if they were destroyed in that plot, if they are still about they are quite valuable.

We have done mass market releases of luck dolls and love dolls.

Luck dolls are the type of dolls where you make a wish and it will come true just not in the way you wanted, with some tragedy surrounding it. Love dolls are the kind that you can give to your love and they will become passionately in love with you, but worse yet, fatally attracted.

At this time the factory is quiet very little has been seen of any sorts of activity. Shade has made a few dolls for friends of hers and family, they do not hold the same charms as the others exactly but have secrets of their own.

Wisty possesses a small replica of shade made from her shadow puppet.

Adara has a *teddy bear* one of the first animal type of dolls.

If I have forgotten any info in this recap please add it in! I cant remember everything, its been a long journey.
NightShade
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:26 pm Post subject: the mistake Reply with quote

You guys are falling off your game, not one mistake or correction in my post did you find.

Surely, Narcissa, Xandy know I have made mistakes here.

Even worse, Toren you say nothing...

Well I realized I HAD FORGOTTEN A DOLL probably one of the most important ones ever. Though obscure...

GUESS WHO HAS IT *no its not me*
Toren Smythe
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:00 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't say anything for presuption's sake. Of course Toren gave the doll back to Wisty when she came back. *Scoffs* How dare you call into question your own motives. I should be ashamed of you.

However... there is ONE tinsy problem....

However, I shall not tell you what it is. I will keep you all guessing. HAH, how's that for saying nothing?

DAMNABLE WOMAN!!!

Of course my interests are up... These dolls damn well better destroy the world, or I'll make you make you into a doll. See how you like that.
Transcendent Spammer
Transcendent Spammer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:19 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still waiting on my ice fiend dolls.. a gift for Trinsic they were to be...
Faith
Lore Keeper
Lore Keeper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:30 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Toren plays with dolls, Toren plays with dolls... neener neener..*sings in a chant* Razz
Toren Smythe
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:50 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes... Yes I do.
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:18 pm Post subject: Answer Reply with quote

Well you are all wrong.

*grins* I am surprised Xandy or Cissa didnt think of it.

Cear was given a doll. It was on his porch. Dont lose it fearless leader *winks*
Doireann
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:14 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course I remember the pink one! I ooc'ly made sure he got one. So did Narcissa and Xandria. Also, Steel got one, though, he lost his head, so we don't know where it is. Though, technically, since Xandria is his widow, she should probably have it as all personal stuff ic went to her. Twisted Evil

Oh! And Cein, I think we can start yours in motion. *goes off to kill alot of bunnies*

And Cear, love, darling, Guild leader extraordinaire, I'm going to post as Doireann because i'm lazy. So there! Wink I would have done the hugglesmilie, but I cant.
Toren Smythe
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:39 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Xandria!!! My Love!!! DIE!
Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:47 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Adara has a *teddy bear* one of the first animal type of dolls.

That is Mr Poofypants to you. Razz
X'eros De'Vir
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:32 am Post subject: Reply with quote

*is fooled thinking Xandy is Doireann so does something very naughty to her*
Toren Smythe
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:15 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Adara... your avatar is the cuttest damn thing I've ever seen in my life.........

It's making me physically ill.
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:15 pm Post subject: Re: the mistake Reply with quote

NightShade wrote:
You guys are falling off your game, not one mistake or correction in my post did you find.

Surely, Narcissa, Xandy know I have made mistakes here.

Even worse, Toren you say nothing...

Well I realized I HAD FORGOTTEN A DOLL probably one of the most important ones ever. Though obscure...

GUESS WHO HAS IT *no its not me*

The one that Shade gave Toren yes? Or was that one another unmentioned? Oh and didn't we give a love doll to Gorgon for Dory? I can't remember, I think we did ! Cause Gorgon Lubs Dory Yub yub
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Zog Cabal All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: