Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Findings at the White Tower...Part 2 of the Restless Night..

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Derek uth Matar
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:40 pm Post subject: Findings at the White Tower...Part 2 of the Restless Night.. Reply with quote

Alex Brightblade's ride to the White Tower of the Order of the White Rose took two long days. The weather wasnt much help on this journey rain seemed to come from all directions and the cold air sent cold chills down Alex's back. He finally made it to the Tower safely. Once at the Tower doors Alex jumped off his horse and opened the doors. Inside the tower was quiet. All around you could see that work was being done to the inside the tower that it wasnt yet ready to be opened up to the Order. Alex looked around briefly on the first floor and once comfortable that no one was there made his way to the second floor. Once there he walked over to the chests near the far right corner of the room..

Alex stood in front of five large wooden chests..." Now where did I put those scrolls Alex said out loud." Alex stood there thinking for a few mintutes till it finally dawned on him that the scrolls were in the third wooden chest. Bending down Alex unlocked the chest and opened it up.
Inside the chest were the anicent scrolls of the Order of the White Rose. some dated during the time of Modain and some even before this time. Alex reached in and grabed the scrolls then walked over to a small desk and sat down. He unrolled the scrolls and began reading..

Alex read over the scrolls for what seemed like hours studying them closely and making sure that what he read was translated correctly. Outside the weather had clamed down and the sun began to come out.
Just as the sun rose to its horizon a great shout came from within the tower nearly startling the horse Alex rode..

Aha! by the Virtues I have found it! said Alex loudly. All this long it has been under my nose and I didnt know it but why was it hidden in Yew? Alex though to himself and continued to read down the scroll. Just as he reached the bottom of the scroll the answer was given to him though a new puzzle was brought forth for the scroll mentioned an anicent alliance forged during the time of Mondain. An alliance made by the remaining members that still held the beliefs of the Order of the White Rose dear but before Alex could find out who this alliance was with the scroll end..and furthermore he began to wonder which Yew the scroll speaks off because there were now two facets in which Yew existed in. "There must be another scroll I am missing or havent found Alex said to himself as he stood up." He then walked over to the chests and put the scrolls back into the chest and closed the lid.."I must find that scroll he said as he turned around and walked towards the way out of the tower." Once outside Alex jumped on his horse and road off in search of more answers and hoping it would not be too late..
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: