Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Haven Festival Sun 2/9

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic
Sennah T'Nae
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:11 am Post subject: Haven Festival Sun 2/9 Reply with quote

On 2/9 at 9pm I will be holding Haven Fest. This is an event to help and introduce new players to Sosaria. I invite all to come to the event, if you wish to contribute items to the event please message me here or with ICQ 176782236. I split items that represent the town it comes from:

Bows & Arrows from Skara Brae
Magery books from Wind
Necromancy books from Umbra
Crafting tools from Minoc
Ores from Delucia
Wood from Yew
T- maps from Bucs Den
Rune books from Britain
Shields from Trinsic
Food from Cove
Blades (fencing/swords) from Jhelom
Bashing (Macing) from Nu'Jelm
Instruction Books from Haven
Ridables from Moonglow
Iron Armour from Vesper
Leather Armour from Serpents Hold
Potions from Papua
Jewelry (rings/ bracelets) from Luna
Gargish armour from Ter Mur
Ninja garb from Tokuno Island

If you would like to contribute reagents or bandies fell free to do so.
Anyone who decides they would like to 'represent a town' feel free to do so, and if you have an idea of a side event that would represent the town please feel free to do so. For example someone that wishes to represent Skara Brae, the town of rangers, could do an archery event, or gate people to the town and take them on a guided tour. I will ask that if you wish to do a side event keep them short so that they can be done more than once, this way more people can enjoy it.
Also, if more than one person winds up wanting to represent a town and hold a side event please work with each other because more events will make things more fun for everyone.

Here is the Stratics link for it http://stratics.com/community/threads/haven-festival-sunday-feb-9th.310060/
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: