Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Sunday is the final day to enter the #UO15 trivia contest.

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic
Raven of Minoc
Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:07 am Post subject: Sunday is the final day to enter the #UO15 trivia contest. Reply with quote

20 Million in UO Gold up for grabs!

Thanks to Ultima-Auctions the prize payment can be made to the following shards:
Atlantic, Baja, Catskills, Chesapeake, Drachenfels, Europa, Great Lakes, Lake Austin, Napa Valley, Oceania, Sonoma.

This contest does not require an arcane knowledge of UO history so if you know any new players, please tell them about the contest. It's a great way for them to start building their fortune.

If you have a Guild, this is a great way to get some gold for the petty cash fund so send the word to your guild mates to enter the contest and win for your Guild! REPRESENT!

ENTER HERE
Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:20 am Post subject: Reply with quote

The winner of the #UO15 trivia contest is: Coral from the Atlantic Shard!

I thank Ultima-Auctions for contributing 10 million GP to the prize kitty and opening the prize payment to multiple shards!

Many of the fansite webmasters/admins were supportive of my #UO15 contest efforts and helped by providing updated contest links on their sites. I also received lots of support from my UO Twitter pals. Thanks to everyone for the support on my first major contest attempt

I've posted a full write-up of the contest for those interested in my ramblings at ravenofminoc.com
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: