Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Hoppin' by to say "Yo!"

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Dan
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:58 pm Post subject: Hoppin' by to say "Yo!" Reply with quote

Hey there everybody!

It has been FOREVER since I've been on this forum. Last I had checked it was shut down and lost to the ages!

I used to play Dan on Atlantic, but have been told since that everyone has moved over to Catskills.

I also played Gryss ab'Arawn for a time, but I doubt anyone would remember "that" name.

Anyone 'member ol' Dan? Glad to see there's still somewhat of a community for UO RP these days!

If you remember me, lemme know how I know you (because I'm an old fart now and I can't remember my UO days that well) and what you've been up to since you last saw me!

Thanks gang. ♥

~ Dan
Halister Marner
Site Programmer
<b>Site Programmer</b>

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:38 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember you from here actually! I don't believe we met in game however. You should stop back in now that UO is free to play.
Dryzzid

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:24 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there!

Were you in MTC by chance? I remember a Dan from MTC. I also remember Gryss as well. Not sure if I even ran into you ingame, I used to play Dryzzid and Tyranthraxus in OES but I was in and out of the game many times over the years so I missed meeting a lot of people who were active during those times.
Dryzzid#5091 | 74503058
Aerilyn
Slightly Crazed
Slightly Crazed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:05 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Dan, leave us some contact info next time you drop in.

I was one of the mages who helped train you when you joined MTC.

There's an Atlantic Discord now, and the official UO.com forums are currently active.
Dan
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:41 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the replies, everyone!

Halister Marner wrote:
I remember you from here actually! I don't believe we met in game however. You should stop back in now that UO is free to play.

Free to play you say, hm? I'll definitely have to check it out today and see who's around and who isn't. Maybe check out the old buildings in Umbra and around where Sanctus used to be. I think I remember all of the locations, but the names themselves may be a struggle!

Dryzzid wrote:
Hey there!

Were you in MTC by chance? I remember a Dan from MTC. I also remember Gryss as well. Not sure if I even ran into you ingame, I used to play Dryzzid and Tyranthraxus in OES but I was in and out of the game many times over the years so I missed meeting a lot of people who were active during those times.

I remember being in OES as Gryss for a short time. Ceinwyn and I had done some sort of RP plot where they had killed Dan and reanimated him into Gryss as a pawn/slave/thrall. I have a hard time remembering if I ever joined MTC or not, but I do remember the name from my RP days. Moonglow Town Council, yes? It has been a long long time. Definitely going to log in soon and hunt for some familiar faces!

Almaera Taegan wrote:
Hey Dan, leave us some contact info next time you drop in.

I was one of the mages who helped train you when you joined MTC.

There's an Atlantic Discord now, and the official UO.com forums are currently active.

There's an Atlantic Discord?!? Snap! I'm on Discord quite often so I'll DEFINITELY be checking that out today. I hope I can catch you and everyone else on it! ♥
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: