Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

*A small package to be delivered to Orelen Reaucher*

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Lord Aragothias
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:57 am Post subject: *A small package to be delivered to Orelen Reaucher* Reply with quote

*In your hands you hold a small package, with notice to be delivered into the hands of Orelen Reaucher of the Britannian Protectorate*

*Enclosed is a neatly folded blue dress, tied and bound in fresh sinew. The dress is in perfect condition except for several large blotches of blood?*

----------------------------------------------

Lord Orelen Reaucher,

Enclosed you find the coverings of one you know well, my love and my obsession... one Tatiana Alexi.

You are hereby ordered to submit yourself alone, and unarmed to the Lich Lord Darrien Church at Charnel Hill immediately.

Should you comply, no further harm will come to the precious... soft... lovely... amorous... beaut... one.

Should you refuse, or attempt any sort of rescue, or otherwise take up arms against the Minions of Oblivion before doing so... I will personally make myself a new pair of boots from her hide after rending her soul from her flesh and tossing it to Oblivion.

Kind regards,

Satih Ogara, Lord Aragothias.
Servant of Oblivion,
Oath Sworn to the Lich Lord Darrien Church.

----------------------------------------------
Orelen Reaucher
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:42 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Orelen took the package from the messenger and proceeded back inside. He thought little of the package until he had opened it, revealing it's contents. His ribs panged with pain from the attempt on his life as a cough took his demeanor.

Reading over the letter quickly he made no ammendments to make a response to the messenger. This was a situation he would need to consider carefully. After finishing with his guests he laid in bed next to Willow pondering a forward response to the message. As dawn set light around their home, he set quill to parchment to respond to the threat.

Satih Ogara, Lord Aragothias,

It comes now, to my attention, that your Cult's pitiful failed attempt on my life, holds greater reprocussions than those of which I had already witnessed. I certainly did not expect any form of honor from your group, and thusly, your actions against an innocent come at little surprise of my own.

My only statement stands as follows:

If you wish my life, you will work for your prize.

I do not take lightly to your threats. I do not take kindly to your attempt to sway my actions against your Cult. Your fear in this matter is noted and serves as nothing more than a further motivation to crush you quickly, and fully, beneath the hand of Sosaria. Crush you and your ilk least you cause more harm to the innocents of this land.

I will note your warning, though I wish to extend one of my own. Sosaria watches with angry and bloodlust eyes what you do behind the drapes of the Umbran forest. We will be there soon, to rectify your pathetic existance and feed you back to the land from whence you came.

Expect us.

By all means, continue to fear our resourcefulness, as this letter implies.

I look forward to meeting you in person, Lord Aragothias. I hope for your sake, your wit serves you better than that of your assassin's.

With all sincerity,

Detective Orelen Reaucher,
General of the Protectorate Armed Forces,
Collective Sosaria
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: